No announcement yet.

Bernard dunne vs vasquese

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard dunne vs vasquese

bernard dunnes manager told rte news that bernard wants a dream fight in las vegas against vasquese next.. he also said wayne mccullagh approached him about an all ireland world title fight but that wasnt a option for bernard...

[QUOTE=vironfist;4969357]If Dunne does get him and beats him he'll probably become a boxing superstar overnight all over the world . Vasquez's 5 on boxingscene's p4p rankings . It would probably be similar to the night Hatton beat Tszyu

I really wish the best for bernard dunne, I have followed him for years and attended nearly all of his fights since returning to ireland from america. But in my opinion he is a very good boxer by european standards but i just dont believe he has what it takes to stay on top of his game completing against the best of the best. I do not believe he will hold onto his title for very long, I hope i am wrong doh

Having said that, i will be going to Las Vegas for that fight if it happens, Irish man in a title fight in VEGAS BABY, wot an excuse to go back and rip it up haha

Comment

[QUOTE=BrianMVP;4972418]
      Originally posted by vironfist
      If Dunne does get him and beats him he'll probably become a boxing superstar overnight all over the world . Vasquez's 5 on boxingscene's p4p rankings . It would probably be similar to the night Hatton beat Tszyu

I really wish the best for bernard dunne, I have followed him for years and attended nearly all of his fights since returning to ireland from america. But in my opinion he is a very good boxer by european standards but i just dont believe he has what it takes to stay on top of his game completing against the best of the best. I do not believe he will hold onto his title for very long, I hope i am wrong doh

Having said that, i will be going to Las Vegas for that fight if it happens, Irish man in a title fight in VEGAS BABY, wot an excuse to go back and rip it up haha
      no your probaly right, but hes not as bad as khan!

Comment

im so proud of that little 8 stone fairy........

Comment

Working...
        X