Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Non-Brits on here who actually like Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
    A past his prime Tszyu in a British ref rigged dirty damn criminal assault of a fight. I like Hatton, but no way he beats prime Tszyu in a fair fight. No way at all. Tszyu ATG in my book. Clearly the monster of JrWW for many years.
    I also believe a prime Tszyu would have had too much for Hatton. I don't hate Hatton or anything, it is just pretty tough to like a guy who beats one of your favourites, particularly if you don't really find his style of fighting appealing. I respect what Hatton has achieved though, he is a very very good 140 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdistis View Post
      Yet beating people half your size, being notoriously dirty E.G Headbutting, Hitting constantly below the belt and doing your best to spoil a fight during the entire course of your career reeks of class, doesn't it?
      you have a right to your opinion......but history will ALWAYS rate Hopkins higher than Hatton....even though Hatton has a better win lost .pct........get over it! Ricky Hatton is a world class over-hyped bum who'll get KTFO if he fights Ricardo Torres or any of the other elite 140 dudes.

Comment

I don't have any particular dislike for him. I do feel he's somewhat overrated in proportion to his actual skill level. Not a fan, but neutral.

Comment

Working...
        X