Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Gives Canelo a Shot, But Picks Mayweather To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Gives Canelo a Shot, But Picks Mayweather To Win

The media tour continues for the huge fall match between Floyd Mayweather (44-0, 26KOs) and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs), taking place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on September 14th. Canelo's Mexican rival, former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., gives the 22-year-old star a good shot to defeat Mayweather. Chavez would like to see Canelo achieve victory in September, but he feels Mayweather will get the win.

[Click Here To Read More]

Obviously, it's the safest and most logical choice. The only sane one in my opinion. And I am a Canelo fan.

Comment

chavez jr said that mayweather has never faced anybody like alvarez. he's high. mayweather has seen everything in boxing expecially alvarez's style his entire career. alvarez is the one that has never faced anybody like mayweather, because there's nobody like him period.money wins by embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        chavez jr said that mayweather has never faced anybody like alvarez. he's high. mayweather has seen everything in boxing expecially alvarez's style his entire career. alvarez is the one that has never faced anybody like mayweather, because there's nobody like him period.money wins by embarrassment.
        You're right he has seen everything in boxing, just wish he would have fought fought everything. Floyd hasn't beat anyone by embarrassment since Gatti, and that was about a decade ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
          You're right he has seen everything in boxing, just wish he would have fought fought everything. Floyd hasn't beat anyone by embarrassment since Gatti, and that was about a decade ago.
          Guerrero seemed pretty embarressed doe

Comment

Chavez taking the high road for once. No pun intended.

Comment

another hand picked opponent for floyd by his puppett master al haymon ! instead of fighting a legitimate threath , mayweather chooses a green inexperianced canelo !!! i for one will not be fooled just like i wasnt fooled by mayweathers last 4 fights against certified washed up fighters or out and out c- level fighters and quitters like guerro and ortiz !!!!

he should be fighting lara or sergio or even a style knightmare like amir khan ! but NOOoo0000oo he went the easy route as always !!

i was just watching canelos fight against troute on youtube !! and after the knockdown i had troute winning every round !! yes you read that right .... EVERY ROUND !! if it wasnt for al haymons and golden boys judges alverez wouldve lost that fight !!!

Last edited by 3Sun2; 06-28-2013, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Canelo has a chance.
                Last edited by Gatling; 06-28-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Good sht by chavez. Good too see him supporting his country men

Comment

Everybody has a shot its boxing all it takes is one shot to the chin but the fact its floyd changes everything that chance turns into a tiny window that has never been cracked in 17 yrs so until then u cant truely say someone has a shot against floyd and mean it.
                    An to those sayin canelo is hand picked u cant be seriouse who would make a better fight????......dont worry ill wait????.....An please dont tell me pacman mr nyquil himself!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X