No announcement yet.

I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair play Earl, the weight is really falling off you. You are flying along

Dont be shy in switching the eating & exercising up, for example, i think 1200 calories is way too low, especially if you are doing 1 hour cardio, but if you are going to stick with that number, I would eat 2000 calories every 2nd or 3rd day to keep my body in fat burn mode and not going into "storage mode due to starvation" (if that makes sense?)

Comment

• Im trying to cut at 1500 calories a day.

Struggling to reach that target.

Eating way under and haven't got the appetite to eat much more.

Comment

• 1,600 Calories is my cutting intake.

Works perfect for me.

If you go to low, you will lose muscle mass... Eat enough to cut fat, but not enough to starve your body.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          1,600 Calories is my cutting intake.

Works perfect for me.

If you go to low, you will lose muscle mass... Eat enough to cut fat, but not enough to starve your body.
          What do you eat to get 1600 calories on a cutting day?

Comment

• Hang on Ill post it over from my p90x thread.

Comment

• Heres a diet I would follow for p90x.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=37

Comment

Heres a diet I would follow for p90x.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=37
                Cheers.

I assume you incorporate IF into it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                  Cheers.

I assume you incorporate IF into it now?
                  This year I will be. I start p90x the day after the superbowl, so 2 more weeks.

And I will definitely be doing IF... and my diet will change a bit... Higher calorie meals from 3pm-8pm... But still ending at 1,600 calories.

Comment

This year I will be. I start p90x the day after the superbowl, so 2 more weeks.

And I will definitely be doing IF... and my diet will change a bit... Higher calorie meals from 3pm-8pm... But still ending at 1,600 calories.
                    I like the idea of eating 1600 calories between 3pm and 8pm, but the fasting bit isn't as appealing

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                      I like the idea of eating 1600 calories between 3pm and 8pm, but the fasting bit isn't as appealing
                      Here's the thing.

Actually there's two.

One, after eating 1,600 calories in 5 hours... you're stuffed for the remainder of the night and a good portion of the morning and afternoon, you start getting hungry around 1ish, but you can make it to 3. You're allowed non calorie drinks, water, diet soda, coffee etc in your fasting times.

Two, When you don't eat for 19 hours, you're physical stomach begins to shrink, you will actually find it difficult to consume all your calories in your eating window because you just can't eat as much... you'll be hungry when 3pm comes, but you will fill up quickly and remain full a lot longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X