No announcement yet.

US soldier kills peacefull civilians!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I'm not in here to either **** on the deceased or to defend American soldiers, I'm in here to discuss the topic at hand, just like everybody else.

I'm just not going to feign outrage over this to score "brownie points" with anybody. It doesn't affect any of us, and I truly doubt that any of us will lose sleep over it tonight. Not even those claiming to be upset about it.

**** happens in war, this guy snapped, now he's in custody facing charges - which is the way it should be. End of.

I agree. Maybe I just don't give a **** at the moment. Yeah it is terrible but people act like they give a **** and those same people wouldn't even help you if youre caught under a car axel, they just walk on by hoping someone else will take care of the situation. I can speak on it because I am the type of dude that jumps out his car when a mutha fuccker needs a hand, without hesitation.

Comment

Giving a **** is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        I agree. Maybe I just don't give a **** at the moment. Yeah it is terrible but people act like they give a **** and those same people wouldn't even help you if youre caught under a car axel, they just walk on by hoping someone else will take care of the situation. I can speak on it because I am the type of dude that jumps out his car when a mutha fuccker needs a hand, without hesitation.
        Oh, without question. I'm not going to fake like I give a **** about something when I don't, I'd much rather be honest about my lack of care than to fake it and pretend like it's really bothering me. Sadly, it is as you say, and most people operate under the latter category.

Try hitching a ride on the highway if you break down without a cellphone. It's ****ing impossible because either nobody gives a damn, or everybody thinks you're a serial killer.

Comment

and this is how terrorists are made.....but of course the u.s. government will claim that they attack us because they hate freedom.

Comment

its difficult to pass judgement at the soldier...

there might be something bad going on about his personal life that ignited his violent tendencies or it was just a simple case of temporary insanity...

point is, being subjected to dwell in a violent, oppressive and just downright unpleasant environment for a sustained period of time is not good for people...

my sympathies to the victims...

Comment

Working...
            X