No announcement yet.

Your favourite fight all-time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite fight all-time?

How do you pick your favourite fight of the past? Well, perhaps it's the one you always come back to and watch all over again ...

Monzon-Benvenuti 1

Comment

Barrera vs. McKinney. No doubt. What a goddamn war.

Comment

Roberto Duran - Ray Leonard I or Wilfredo Vazquez vs Antonio Avelar.
        Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get 2 different ones.

Comment

Mike McCallum vs James Toney. Classic fight for the purist. Excellent display on counterpunching, infighting, defense, pretty much everything.

Comment

Foreman Lyle and Hagler Hearns are at the top of the list. Griffith Paret III was such a sad affair for such a good fight.

Ali Frazier I FoTC of course is there too.

Comment

The first fights between Corrales/Castillo and Morales/Barrera come to mind right away. If I took the time to really think about this my memory would come up with an endless list of classics from the past.
              Last edited by Scott9945; 12-11-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Pryor-Arguello 1

Comment

1)Hagler-Hearns....my all-time favorite fighter winning his biggest fight after a short fight filled with as much tension and excitement as you could ever ask for.

2) Chavez-Taylor I....two awesome fighters at their peaks, showing you everything boxing has to offer. Incredible exchanges and work done by both, with an incredible and controversioal finish.

3) Coralles-Catsillo I.....simply the most savage and brutal fight I've seen, with an almost surreal final round/finish.

Comment

Klitschko vs Lewis
                    Froch vs Kessler
                    Pavlik vs Taylor I

Comment

Working...
                    X