• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings got this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Vikings got this.
      **** that ***** Pam Oliver.

AP put us in the playoffs, that's all that matters.

Comment

• God damn Packers! Smh

Comment

• 9 lumping yards. That's awful, man. Peterson doesn't care at the moment though, winning matters more. MVP, no question.

Comment

• FIRST PLAYOFF GAME OF THE YEAR

Cowboys vs Redskins

Comment

• Originally posted by Stromprophet View Post
              Nah. Wilson's numbers aren't that good. He plays a short field because of their defense a lot of times.
              Wilson's numbers aren't that good? He tied Payton Manning's NFL record for most TD passes thrown by a rookie (26). His QB rating is 98 while Luck, for example, is 76.9. Luck also threw 18 picks.

Now, I will say Luck deserves the award since the Colts were so bad, but my statement was Wilson is a better QB than RG3, and I stand by that fully. He's a far smarter QB that RG3 and tbh, I don't see RG3 lasting in the NFL for too many years as he takes too many big hits.

Wilson started the year slow since the offensive playbook was very limited by Seattle as they didn't want to give him too much, but once they opened up the playbook Wilson has been playing lights out. Look at the second half of the season numbers by Wilson. Compare it to any QB in the NFL in the same time period and you'll see Wilson's numbers are amongst the top in the NFL.

Though, people jumping on the Seattle Dominance Band Wagon need to watch out. They are 7-0 at home. They are 3-5 on the road.
              The Colts are 4-4 on the road so you're talking about a single game here, pal. Further all of the road games Seattle lost were by a single score and there isn't one of them you can blame on Wilson.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Wilson's numbers aren't that good? He tied Payton Manning's NFL record for most TD passes thrown by a rookie (26). His QB rating is 98 while Luck, for example, is 76.9. Luck also threw 18 picks.

Now, I will say Luck deserves the award since the Colts were so bad, but my statement was Wilson is a better QB than RG3, and I stand by that fully. He's a far smarter QB that RG3 and tbh, I don't see RG3 lasting in the NFL for too many years as he takes too many big hits.

Wilson started the year slow since the offensive playbook was very limited by Seattle as they didn't want to give him too much, but once they opened up the playbook Wilson has been playing lights out. Look at the second half of the season numbers by Wilson. Compare it to any QB in the NFL in the same time period and you'll see Wilson's numbers are amongst the top in the NFL.

The Colts are 4-4 on the road so you're talking about a single game here, pal. Further all of the road games Seattle lost were by a single score and there isn't one of them you can blame on Wilson.
                I'm a Colts fan as you can tell ... the rookie of the year needs to go to RG3 IMO, you said that Bob wont last long taking those hits ... that may be true but I think overall he's had a good enough year to take the award, and yes I know how many Game winning drives Luck has and how he turned around our team ... Now I'm just hoping we beat the Purple Pigeons (Ravens)

Comment

• I'm gonna be drunk tonight. Whether its due to celebrating or being pissed is up to the Cowboys but my goodness they're looking like **** so far.

and RG3 deserves rookie of the year. Luck will probably get it but its Bobby 3 Sticks' award to lose

Comment

• ****ing Cowboys!.

Play clock quite clearly ran out, what a joke.

Comment

• I love this redskins team I want either the redskins or 49ers to win it all this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X