No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney Rips U.S. Team, Vows To KO Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Toney Rips U.S. Team, Vows To KO Tyson Fury

LONDON - The much touted American men's boxing team that exited the Olympics without a medal for the first time were 'garbage' and not worth watching, multiple weight world champion James Toney told Reuters.

The much vaunted nine men from America were expected to right the wrongs of the Beijing Games where they took home just one bronze, their worst Olympic performance, but failed to live up to the hype in London.

Toney, who won world titles at middleweight, super middleweight and cruiserweight and now holds the IBU heavyweight title, was not impressed by his compatriots.

[Click Here To Read More]

No one cares about this incoherent confirmed drug cheat.

Comment

This'd be an interesting match-up. Would fancy Toney.

Comment

it's a bloody shame what has become of that champion making machine once known as US Olympic Boxing.

Comment

I hope your joking. No way does current Toney stand a chance with Fury.

Comment

Toney collapsed under the weight of his own ego seasons ago
            He is no longer a serious opponent to anyone other than himself as he is his own worst enemy.

Comment

Sad.....Toney should just give it up. At his current state Toney doesn't have chance against Tyson Fury.

Comment

I can just imagine Toney slurring his speech on all of those quotes.

Comment

Please make toney v fury happen.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                    I can just imagine Toney slurring his speech on all of those quotes.
                    I have reason to believe that that quote is more edited than those pictures, ever heard of citing sources? Quotation marks are useless without it because people can do what you have done and put together different words out of context, I mean it'd be bad enough if you couldn't cite the material, but you go to all the trouble that you have and can't even give the name of the interviewer? On a lighter note, I was imagining the slurring too, he does an awful lot of talking for someone who can't.

Comment

Working...
                    X