Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Felix Sturm, With Black Eye, Faces Off With Zbik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Felix Sturm, With Black Eye, Faces Off With Zbik

WBA middleweight champion Felix Sturm (36-2-2, 15KOs), sporting a black eye from training camp, went face to face with the former WBC champion Sebastian Zbik (30-1, 10KOs) at the final press conference. The former stablemates will collide on Friday night at the Lanxess Arena in Cologne, Germany. The one-time friends, when they were both promoted under Universum, are now promising to punish each other in a few days.

[Click Here To Read More]

i hope zbik whoops his ass

Comment

I don't know why, but that black eye gives me hope on the bet I put on Zbik

Comment

It's time for Sturm to lose that WBA trinket. One of the only boxers I can't stand. I think Zbik can beat him and I really hope he does.

Comment

War Zbik!!! Dude won me over in that Chavez fight

Comment

Say what you will about Sturm, but he's been putting up exciting fights lately as vulnerable as he is. Zbik put on a fun performance against Chavez so this should be good.

Comment

Yeah this is going to be a fun fight. I'm looking for ZB to take the belt!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                It's time for Sturm to lose that WBA trinket. One of the only boxers I can't stand. I think Zbik can beat him and I really hope he does.
                Felix is falling off....I got Zbik..I have a STRONG feeling he's gonna beat him...and NEW!!

Comment

I'm rooting for Zbik

Comment

If zbik wins i hope he wont run from golovkin like felix sturm has for many years!

Comment

Working...
                    X