No announcement yet.

POLL : Do You Smoke Cigarettes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL : Do You Smoke Cigarettes?

Do you smoke cigarettes? Did you ever smoke cigarettes? If so how many a day and for how long and what brand?

I smoked for 13 years, Mostly Marlboro's and a few other brands, Pall Malls, Chesterfields and some local brands. I quit since the start of the year.
    Yes
    28.57%
    No
    33.33%
    I Used To Smoke But Quit
    38.10%

Im a social smoker bra, phillip and marlboro red. smoke only on special occasions.. i just dont seem to have the addictive instinct. I can smoke anytime and stop anytime..

Comment

I used to smoke. I started when I was 16 and quit when I was 23 (4 years ago). At the time when I quit I was smoking 12+ cigarettes a day.

Comment

Nein. I Typically only pick up habits if they are beneficial somehow. I see no benifits from smoking

Comment

I smoked for four years after going thru a bad period in my life but that was about 10 years ago but as things started to get better for me I slowly stared to smoke less until I stirred completely.

Comment

smoke about 20 lambert and butler a day and have done for nearly 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              smoke about 20 lambert and butler a day and have done for nearly 10 years
              That's like £16000 on them .

Comment

Recently i find myself wanting one when i got out for a drink

Comment

Working...
                X