Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six-year-old girl handcuffed and arrested for throwing tantrum at Georgia elementary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson also was reportedly biting a doorknob
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...001249882.html

Lolwut?

Strong rage is strong

Comment

Why use this method.

When you can use this method.

Those Georgia cops better not watch any of the SuperNanny episodes or they will be sending the SWAT team round for those little tykes.

Comment

Gun down an unarmed kid = Not arrested.

6 year old girl throws a tantrum = Arrested and charged.

Glad to see the police have their priorities right.

Comment

America is too soft.

A kid misbehaves like and you cant do shiiit. But what they should have done is taken a rule, more like a yard stick and beaten her ass until she behaved.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Then you're part of the problem. I have a 7 year old niece who wouldn't even think of doing anything like that to begin with. You guys all seem to forget that if any one of these teachers or principals would've tried to hold her or restrain her they probably would have lost their jobs. I assume it's okay for kids to tear **** apart and assault people because "hey they're just kids.". When will they learn that this behavior is unacceptable? When they're old enough to do real damage to someone and they don't fear the consequences because they got away with it when they where younger. This little girl wasn't hurt, wasn't abused, simply placed in hand cuffs and drivin to the police station. Like a mini scared straight program.
            Damn this is a stupid ass post.....

We don't know why the kid spazzed, since I didn't read anything saying she does this all the time.

A teacher will not lose their job restraining a child for their/everyone's safety, particularly a 6 year old FIRST GRADE GIRL.

I'm sure her parents woulda got in her little ass when they got home...IF THEIR CHILD WASN'T TREATED LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL and taken to JAIL for being a 6 year old.

"Simply placed in hand cuffs and drivin to the police station. Like a mini scared straight program."

There IS no 'SIMPLY' placed in cuffs for a 6yr old who didn't commit a crime - and a scared straight program needs parental consent.

Sounds like a bunch of out of touch educators at a charter school (with a VERY ****GENOUS student count) who assume the worst and really don't care about the kids.

Comment

LOL this is funny the cops are scared of a six year old?
              Man I shudder to think what they are going to do in the face of actual criminals.
              This is why teachers should be allowed to give spankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post

We don't know why the kid spazzed, since I didn't read anything saying she does this all the time.

A teacher will not lose their job restraining a child for their/everyone's safety, particularly a 6 year old FIRST GRADE GIRL.

I'm sure her parents woulda got in her little ass when they got home...IF THEIR CHILD WASN'T TREATED LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL and taken to JAIL for being a 6 year old.

"Simply placed in hand cuffs and drivin to the police station. Like a mini scared straight program."

There IS no 'SIMPLY' placed in cuffs for a 6yr old who didn't commit a crime - and a scared straight program needs parental consent.

Sounds like a bunch of out of touch educators at a charter school (with a VERY ****GENOUS student count) who assume the worst and really don't care about the kids.

Comment

If we treat her like a victim then she'll just repeat the bad victim. She was arrested and thats sobering at any age.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post

Sounds like a bunch of out of touch educators at a A charter school (with a VERY ****GENOUS student count) who assume the worst and really don't care about the kids.
                    To me that's common sense.

Kaps does have the point in she might not have sound parents.........but that's a completely different issue. The parents THEMSELVES are the culprits and in no way is a 6 year old girl responsible for herself.

At all. A 6 year old girl has no sound logic or reasoning whatsoever the way I see it. She probably still plays with imaginary friends.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Gun down an unarmed kid = Not arrested.

6 year old girl throws a tantrum = Arrested and charged.

Glad to see the police have their priorities right.
                      You're referring to the Zimmerman case again. This girl was not arrested she was detained, just like Zimmerman was. The two cases are not really comparable.

Comment

Working...
                      X