No announcement yet.

Boxers who should step up their level of opposition in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

PS - I'll post in any thread I want...live with it.
    They say bullies are cowards. Is it fair you can attack and insult the Klitschko fans in their threads while having them on ignore?

Are you the internet equivalent of a schoolyard bully?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Chavez is age 25 and Alvarez is just age 21. If Alvarez was even 23 I'd say he should step up, but at age 21 he's still very young so I'll give him a pass for now.

Joseph Benedetti, since you have me on your ignore list and I can't add you to mine, you shouldn't be posting in my threads.

But you're just like a schoolyard bully, with no sense of fairness and good sportsmanship.

Saddest part of it is, you're a middle-aged man who should know better.
      I don't give you a pass for being so childish aged 25-30.

what about your own habit of creating threads to bash users while making sure to have them on your own ignore lists so that they can't retaliate/defend themselves ? that sounds like what a bully would do to me !

Comment

They say bullies are cowards. Is it fair you can attack and insult the Klitschko fans in their threads while having them on ignore?

Are you the internet equivalent of a schoolyard bully?

Told ya you wouldn't respond to the boxing related part of the post.

Comment

Chavez is age 25 and Alvarez is just age 21. If Alvarez was even 23 I'd say he should step up, but at age 21 he's still very young so I'll give him a pass for now.

Joseph Benedetti, since you have me on your ignore list and I can't add you to mine, you shouldn't be posting in my threads.

But you're just like a schoolyard bully, with no sense of fairness and good sportsmanship.

Saddest part of it is, you're a middle-aged man who should know better.
          I would agree with Alvarez getting a pass because he's 21, but the main issue here is that he's already a World Champion and he's taking away the opportunity to some other guys in the 154 division. If he's going to keep defending that title against guys who don't deserve the chance like Gomez or shot Cintron, then he shouldn't be a champion and should just fight against whoever he wants without keeping the belt away from other guys.

For example I don't really think Vanes is a great deal but he's been fighting regularly and has been at the top of the rankings of the WBC for some time, but he doesn't gets a chance. Molina won against Cintron very convincingly and yet Cintron was given the shot for the title. Now Kirkland KO Angulo and yet he has to fight Molina and not Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
            I don't give you a pass for being so childish aged 25-30.
            Look back at the posts in this thread. Did JAB first attack and insult me here in a boxing discussion thread?

I'm 25 he's 42. Don't you think he should know better at his age?

But it is true that at my age, I should be wise enough to not waste time with someone as crazy as JAB. He's obviously not worth the time and energy.

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
            what about your own habit of creating threads to bash users while making sure to have them on your own ignore lists so that they can't retaliate/defend themselves ? that sounds like what a bully would do to me !
            Well, for one thing they can retaliate by putting me on ignore too, so it's more of a fair fight. It's not bullying. If they couldn't put me on ignore, then it would be unfair and be bullying.

Why do you give JAB a pass for creating threads to bash users while making sure to have them on your own ignore lists so that they can't retaliate/defend themselves? While at the same time he's also attacking them in their own threads, because they can't put him on ignore?

Is that fair, or is it bullying?

Surely you can see the difference?

Comment

Look back at the posts in this thread. Did JAB first attack and insult me here in a boxing discussion thread?
              I asked you about your double standards. Thats hardly an insult unless you're very thin skinned.
              Well, for one thing they can retaliate by putting me on ignore too, so it's more of a fair fight. It's not bullying. If they couldn't put me on ignore, then it would be unfair and be bullying.

Why do you give JAB a pass for creating threads to bash users while making sure to have them on your own ignore lists so that they can't retaliate/defend themselves? While at the same time he's also attacking them in their own threads, because they can't put him on ignore?

Is that fair, or is it bullying?

Surely you can see the difference?

Unlike you I don't create threads to bash users. You've literally created dozens so your whiny little rant has no merit

Comment

Unlike you I don't create threads to bash users.
                This one was to bash and ridicule Jimmy:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ight=Klitschko

This one was when you became paranoid believing I hacked your account:

And then there was this one, bashing Klitschko fans:

This one was to ridicule and bash the other Klitschko fans (especially me) whose usernames you mention in the opening post:

Since Wlad beat Haye, from what i see MOST of your posts and threads have been for the purpose of attacking the Klitschko fans.

Comment

Gamboa, Bute,The Ghost and Broner and lets not for get about Canelo and Chavez Jr need to step it up big time.

Comment

This one was to bash and ridicule Jimmy:

This one was when you became paranoid believing I hacked your account:

And then there was this one, bashing Klitschko fans:

This one was to ridicule and bash the other Klitschko fans (especially me) whose usernames you mention in the opening post:

Since Wlad beat Haye, from what i see MOST of your posts and threads have been for the purpose of attacking the Klitschko fans.

Not one of those threads has me bashing anyone with the exception of the joke thread I made in the dome about the Klits being Asian. Does any of this even hold a candle to you and your dozens of threads attacking posters on here? Im not as obsessive as you so I wont bother going through your history to copy and paste all these threads.

You gotta admit though its kinda funny I come into this thread to talk boxing and you attack me and turn YOUR OWN THREAD into a flame thread.

Comment

Not one of those threads has me bashing anyone with the exception of the joke thread I made in the dome about the Klits being Asian.
                      People are not as stupid as you think they are. They can read those threads and see you made them to bash and ridicule the Klitschko fans.

You gotta admit though its kinda funny I come into this thread to talk boxing and you attack me and turn YOUR OWN THREAD into a flame thread.
                      No, you came in this thread to attack me and turn this thread into a flame thread.

Everybody was discussing boxing in a civil and respectful way until you came in with an aggressive, insulting post.

Here it is:

So isn't Chavez and they've been fighting approximately the same amount of time. Do your double standards ever end?
                      You are unable to disagree in a respectful way, you had to add the second part ("do your double standards never end").
                      Last edited by The Hammer; 01-02-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X