Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD: "You Better Protect Yourself At All Times ****ing With Me": Calls Ortiz "J-Lo"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLOYD: "You Better Protect Yourself At All Times ****ing With Me": Calls Ortiz "J-Lo"

http://vimeo.com/fighthype/mayweathe...math-episode-5

"A light two-piece and a biscuit and they're tripping?". HaHaHa

"Stop begging for a rematch..stop begging for an ass-whipping. What goes around comes around"

"I made the kid famous...I made his career. I like the kid...No hard feelings"

Wish he would have said this in the post fight press conference.

Comment

Two piece and a Biscuit?

He's really not stopping the association people have with his name and KFC is he?

Comment

yup he made the kid famous...thats true...but didnt Floyd offered Ortiz a rematch right after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
          yup he made the kid famous...thats true...but didnt Floyd offered Ortiz a rematch right after the fight?
          Do you ever say things on the spur of the moment without a lot of thought , or is it only Floyd that does that , like the *******s try and spin every day .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Do you ever say things on the spur of the moment without a lot of thought , or is it only Floyd that does that , like the *******s try and spin every day .
            anyone who uses the terms "*****" or "*******" has no credibility since they are clearly fanboy vocabulary.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              i dont get it...sry...what is your problem about my comments/posts?

Comment

Everyone calling for a rematch is a glutton for punishment. Floyd will whoop Ortiz again and only fuel the hate even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  http://vimeo.com/fighthype/mayweathe...math-episode-5

"A light two-piece and a biscuit and they're tripping?". HaHaHa

"Stop begging for a rematch..stop begging for an ass-whipping. What goes around comes around"

"I made the kid famous...I made his career. I like the kid...No hard feelings"

Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                    Floyd doesn't want to commit to an IMMEDIATE rematch until he weighs his options.

Besides, I see the same people who were saying that Floyd was dominating Ortiz because Ortiz is too inexperienced are the same ones asking for an immediate rematch.

...as if Ortiz suddenly went from green to ripe.

Comment

Working...
                    X