No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather vs Ortiz Final Conference Face-Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather vs Ortiz Final Conference Face-Off

Las Vegas, MGM Grand - Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Victor Ortiz met face to face at the final press conference, which took place at the Hollywood Theater at the MGM Grand. Mayweather challenges Ortiz for the WBC welterweight title on Saturday night. Both fighters have vowed to win by knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Floyd has aged a lot recently

Comment

They looks equivalently as tall as each other.

Comment

wheres the video

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          You think?

I felt that way a few months ago but in recent pictures I felt he didn't look that aged.

Comment

I don't know but I smell upset on part of Victor.... It could be the end of Mayweather.... Life is funny that way... Mayweather has a weird aura about him these days. BTW - Delahoya can't dress for ssshhhittttt!!!!! The dude is worth over 500 million. You would think he would at least hire a professional fashion adviser or something lol.

Comment

R.I.P. Ortiz....

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                Can't stay young forever bro...

Comment

its going to be a great fight. ortiz brings it and mayweather will accept it. out come. 42 tried and 42 failed. there's no blue print to beat the real p4p king and undefeated fighter of the decade. floyd money mayweather jr.

Comment

Floyds old. Thats pretty much the basis for my argument of a Ortiz win. I really like ortiz, but he could never beat a prime May.

Comment

Working...
                    X