Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the people saying africans are polite, no they are'nt

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Ive always found africans to be good people, polite, funny, laid back.

Never met an african american, but from what ive seen i wouldent want to meet one either.
      If all you know of African Americans is from rap music and these message boards, then you aren't getting a very good cross section of their population. Aside from a select few, both those two sub-sections seem to draw in the dregs of society.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Many are rough because they grew up hard.

They weren't awarded the finer luxuries mainstream society was, and they resorted to other means of survival. No different than many Whites.

This has nothing to do with Race.............it's a class war. Remember that.

That's the bottom line.
        pretty much.. but i was raised poor too and i dont fully agree with the just doing what they need to survive deal. i never took up selling drugs or stealing from people. my ass had to work construction at 15. i didnt do it the legal way since you gotta be 16 to work so i got payed under the table but i sure the hell beat making excuses for myself and not working hard because i dont want to put the effort in.

there's poor and then there is ghetto.. there is a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
          Maybe. Maybe not. It was needless and obviously intended to incite some **** though. Haven't you got anything better to do?
          yes, it is a hot button topic obviously, but it's a genuine question.

I just got this thread idea an hour ago when I had a black customer from Africa, and he was very smart, kind and polite and then I thought about all the American black people in pop culture and they seem to be the opposite.

And the sad thing about all this is that black kids from all around the world are starting to look up to the African-American celebrities. It should be the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            yes, it is a hot button topic obviously, but it's a genuine question.

I just got this thread idea an hour ago when I had a black customer from Africa, and he was very smart, kind and polite and then I thought about all the American black people in pop culture and they seem to be the opposite.

And the sad thing about all this is that black kids from all around the world are starting to look up to the African-American celebrities. It should be the other way around.
            Ahhhhhhhh. So this is what prompted you to make such a shallow assertion of a group of people(Black American's), you lack actual facetime with us, is that the case(It very much seems to be from what I've bolded of your statement)?

You now have an actual, factual Black American on your thread TS. Which question would you like answered 1st, so that I can dispell your misplaced views of "Black American's". If this is a actual question derived out of pure ignorance I will be happy to induldge you my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              pretty much.. but i was raised poor too and i dont fully agree with the just doing what they need to survive deal. i never took up selling drugs or stealing from people. my ass had to work construction at 15. i didnt do it the legal way since you gotta be 16 to work so i got payed under the table but i sure the hell beat making excuses for myself and not working hard because i dont want to put the effort in.

there's poor and then there is ghetto.. there is a difference.
              Yeah I know I wasn't targeting all lower class Black folk. I was stating that since many of the ones that grow up in the South side of cities, and are raised in projects, and have a hard time even walking to school without getting harassed they're probably going to develop their own thickened skin. No different than any other race, it's just that Blacks in the bigger cities are exposed to the urban jungle.

AND many Black folk who the TS is referring to grew up in big cities. He might as well have targeted the ones growing up in the Projects.

But that goes back to the class war.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Have you heard of this guy?

Or this guy?

Or maybe even this guy?

Comment

Does this sound incoherent or uneducated to you?

Comment

I don't know if the africans in africa are very polite. They rape ,torture and murder civilians during wars. Pretty inhuman if you ask me

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X