No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter Putting in Work For Phil Lo Greco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter Putting in Work For Phil Lo Greco

On December 15th of last year, welterweight prospect/contender Shawn Porter (20-0-1, 14 KO’s) had a bit of a rough go of things, as he struggled to pull out a ten-round split-draw with former two-time champion Julio Diaz in Los Angeles.

Immediately after the contest, I caught up with Porter and his father and trainer Kenny, and was informed that a relocation to Las Vegas for future training camps was in order.

Months later and the Porters have stayed true to their word, as they have spent the past week putting in some hard work inside of the Mayweather Boxing Club in Vegas.

With a scheduled bout with unbeaten Phil Lo Greco (25-0, 14 KO’s) set to go down on May 18th in Atlantic City, New Jersey on the Devon Alexander-Kell Brook undercard, Porter is looking to leave no room for error as he attempts to redeem himself from his admittedly lackluster showing against Diaz. [Click Here To Read More]

cool to see i wish shawn porter the best on his career i met him and his dad they are class acts.

Comment

He was getting work put in on him during sparring during this session.

Comment

ooooh, ronnie nice with it!

Comment

There was another video where he was able/worked on his infighting which he needs to do, when he's faced with a good mover jabber he's going to be in trouble bcse he has a tough time closeing the distance and comes straight forward.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
            There was another video where he was able/worked on his infighting which he needs to do, when he's faced with a good mover jabber he's going to be in trouble bcse he has a tough time closeing the distance and comes straight forward.
            Yup, and yes, Ronnie the journeyman schooled the pro.

Comment

I like lo Greco, he seems like a nice kid but it seems that he is going to have his hands completely full with porter

Comment

Working...
              X