Thomas Dulorme exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
    Watch Vazquez rise to the occasion.
    He better or the Pinoy brothers are gonna go ape-****! I don't really like Mercito. Something about him just makes me hate him.

Donaire and PACfloydsdaddyQUIAO are o.k. in my book. Big fan of both.

Comment

I don't think Team Dulorme overlooked Abregu,he's a top ten WW so they took the chance but it was a case of the more experienced guy taking the advatage of the younger fighter's flaws.He moved well and boxed decent but vulnerable to the right.Im not even mad at Bonilla for stopping the fight,i thought it was a good call.Dulorme's only 22 with room to grow but Abregu apparently at a different level.Cant knock on the youngster for trying! still a fan.And glad he wasn't groomed until 40+ fights.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
        I don't think Team Dulorme overlooked Abregu,he's a top ten WW so they took the chance but it was a case of the more experienced guy taking the advatage of the younger fighter's flaws.He moved well and boxed decent but vulnerable to the right.Im not even mad at Bonilla for stopping the fight,i thought it was a good call.Dulorme's only 22 with room to grow but Abregu apparently at a different level.Cant knock on the youngster for trying! still a fan.And glad he wasn't groomed until 40+ fights.
        Estas enojado hermano?? Dulorme esta acabado,no tiene quijada.. es un buen boxeador pero es todo. Rios y hasta Alvarado lo mataran!! Ahora a quien tiene los Boricuas para apoyar? A un boxeador de Philadelphia que ni siquiera habla espanol, que triste hermano.. Pero les iria mejor si fueran mas humildes Y no tan prepotentes. Pinche Abregu es una bestia que acabo con las esperanzas falsas de toda una isla o dos si incluyen a la Republica Dominicana..

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
          So, was this the guy who was gonna replace Cotto? Really? No sh!!!t???

Not gonna lie... I was rooting for Carlos Abregu, due to the hate I have for the cyber biased Ricans. I wonder how PRBOXINGJOTO is feeling right now? Or, all the loud mouth cyber punks who were talking caca. LOL.

LULZ @ people who were saying this kid would have sparked-out, The New Cash Cow of Boxing-- Canelo.

It was a great night for boxing! Hope you slept well too, Huracan. Karma is beautiful!

R.I.P Steward!
          And Long live Antonio Margarito!
          I did sleep well actually, I got used to this after Cesar Seda lost to Narvaez back in Argentina.

Oh well its not like Dulorme is a 26 year old guy with 30 fights, and look at that! The Falcons won today yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            I wonder of AP and Huracan will have a new SIG now that there Great Rican-Hope is exposed as a fraud!! If they do I will put a SIG of Abregu to remind them of how much they hung from his nuts.. LMAO IS he still Puerto Rican now or is he Dominican?? Lets just say he is Dominican guys!!
            I changed my sig the day Syeward died brah.

Comment

glorious day really.

I didn't even mind Dulorme personally but the way everyone had him on their sigs and avys... saying he was going to be the next Cotto. He was supposed to destroy Rios expose Canelo and conquer the P4P's of boxing.

Yet he got sent to lucifer by Abregu

and then watching his fans scramble trying to quickly find an excuse as to why he got humiliated and didn't live up to his Demi God P4P status

Comment

Estas enojado hermano?? Dulorme esta acabado,no tiene quijada.. es un buen boxeador pero es todo. Rios y hasta Alvarado lo mataran!! Ahora a quien tiene los Boricuas para apoyar? A un boxeador de Philadelphia que ni siquiera habla espanol, que triste hermano.. Pero les iria mejor si fueran mas humildes Y no tan prepotentes. Pinche Abregu es una bestia que acabo con las esperanzas falsas de toda una isla o dos si incluyen a la Republica Dominicana..
                Te olvidas de Rocky Martinez? Y Dulorme está acabado con 22 años? Cuánto llevas viendo boxeo?

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  Te olvidas de Rocky Martinez? Y Dulorme está acabado con 22 años? Cuánto llevas viendo boxeo?
                  No me agas reir payaso!! Rocky?? LMAO Beltran casi acaba con ese pendejo!! LMAO Duolrme nunca va ser lo que ustedes pensaban!!

Comment

He lost what do you want to say? Your too excited over the loss im quickly over it showing my face around here.Unlike someone who doesn't show up days later.Dulorme isnt done, still has some good tools at an early age.No shame in the Abregu loss he's not a total bum.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                      Watch Vazquez rise to the occasion.
                      Vazquez did look like shit though

Comment

Working...
                      X