Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magee: I Stopped Larsem, Markussen - I'll Break Kessler!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magee: I Stopped Larsem, Markussen - I'll Break Kessler!

Brian Magee is eyeing a proud hat-trick of Danish knock-outs when he takes on Mikkel Kessler later this year.

It was announced earlier this week that the Belfast southpaw had secured a fight with the 'Viking Warrior' in Denmark for the vacant WBA super-middleweight title.

Having previously stopped Rudy Markussen and Mads Larsen, 37-year-old Magee is looking forward to returning to the Scandinavian country to hand out more of the same in his latest fight, which is expected to take place sometime in late November or early December.

Magee told the Belfast Telegraph: "I am ready for the hat-trick of KOs.

"I've stopped Larsen, I've stopped Markussen and now it's Kessler's turn. He's a great fighter, no doubt about that, but I have the tools to break him.

"He ran from a fight earlier in the year after he was ringside and witness to the destruction of Markussen but now I have him and he will go the same way. [Click Here To Read More]

Unfortunately for you, Magee: Larsem and Markussen ain't the Viking Warrior. Kessler by KO in 6 or less.

Comment

I would LOVE for Magee to win. I doubt it will happen but I would love it.

Don't think it will be six rounds though, Mr Dangerous. Magee is usually durable. Still tough to see where Kessler is. Interesting fight.

Knowing boxing both Kessler & Froch will lose and that will **** up another great match up.....

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        I would LOVE for Magee to win. I doubt it will happen but I would love it.

Don't think it will be six rounds though, Mr Dangerous. Magee is usually durable. Still tough to see where Kessler is. Interesting fight.

Knowing boxing both Kessler & Froch will lose and that will **** up another great match up.....
        You do bring up a good point. Magee is usually very durable. Still going with Kessler by KO though!

Comment

Until Kessler does KO him it'll be a fairly close fight. Magee is a very solid fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Until Kessler does KO him it'll be a fairly close fight. Magee is a very solid fighter.
            Or he'll lose every round.

Which will most likely happen considering he isn't a solid fighter at all.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Or he'll lose every round.

Which will most likely happen considering he isn't a solid fighter at all.
              He was very competitive vs Bute and Froch. Gave both of them good fights.

So what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Good luck with that Magee. At least you are getting paid very well.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  He was very competitive vs Bute and Froch. Gave both of them good fights.

So what the hell are you talking about?
                  Those fights were not competitive at all.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Those fights were not competitive at all.
                    Good to know you didn't see them so I can stop talking to you now. You can carry on.

Comment

Working...
                    X