Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm standing at the bar and this chick grabs my ass, right......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    fix'd..........................
    He actually has more guts than you think. He does take risks by meeting strange black men in rest-stop bathrooms for sexual favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary in here? View Post
      Fuck that shit, I wasn't getting involved.
      I was on mah own, If my buddies was there I'd fucked him up big style.
      I always respect a guy that doesn't want to jump in other peoples ****. She was his girl, she knows what he's like. Not your problem.

Comment

Usually I would never advocate fighting over a ***** but he ruined what was seemed to be a sure thing for you. Probably should have cracked him with a beer bottle and grabbed the slut, exit stage left.

Comment

whatever happened to the good ol days when the backhand slap was for respect & the regular slap was abuse?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            So your all tough and muscley and willing to take all that good stuff, but as soon a situation of a woman being beaten arises you walk away.

But oh, you'd have helped stop her getting beaten if your friends were there.

Who in there right mind fight for a woman they don't know?

99% of the time no matter what you do whether it's beat his ass or he whoops your ass, you're not getting the girl. So what's the point of being a white knight and risking your life for her?

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
              Who in there right mind fight for a woman they don't know?

99% of the time no matter what you do whether it's beat his ass or he whoops your ass, you're not getting the girl. So what's the point of being a white knight and risking your life for her?
              I wasn't saying do it for her. I would do it for me because he **** blocked me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                He actually has more guts than you think. He does take risks by meeting strange black men in rest-stop bathrooms for sexual favors.
                Stop bringing ****sexuality into my threads, You'll regret it if you persist on doing so.

Comment

You suck Black and Russian dick!

Comment

Once again the gay hairdresser and ginger Englishman have to join forces. Pathetic duo they are.

Anyway, thread starter is a liar. And a ******.

Comment

Once again the gay hairdresser and ginger Englishman have to join forces. Pathetic duo they are.

Anyway, thread starter is a liar. And a ******.
                      I ain't joining forces with nobody he came up in this bitch,
                      And this b
                      itch is mah bitch....
                      And you done try and turn this bi
                      tch into a fag with yo **** ass shit.

I ain't gone have that.

Comment

Working...
                      X