No announcement yet.

Hatton Exposed (part deux)!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton Exposed (part deux)!!!!!!

First PBF now OMG Pac Man exposed the one dimensional club fighter with a jaw that makes both Vlad and Haye's look like steel!

Don't be surprised if the British Media as well as Hattonbots start blaming the black guy (using unsavoury terms while they're at it) for this defeat.

wow i cant believe you think his chin is weak, i liked to see you last as long as he did.

Hatton didn't do anything his trainer asked him to do, it was really dumb. He wasn't boxing, he wasn't jabbing, he wasn't showing any defense, this was not the same hatton i saw against mayweather

Comment

wow i cant believe you think his chin is weak, i liked to see you last as long as he did.

Hatton didn't do anything his trainer asked him to do, it was really dumb. He wasn't boxing, he wasn't jabbing, he wasn't showing any defense, this was not the same hatton i saw against feather fist
      Last edited by thebowtod; 05-02-2009, 11:34 PM.

Comment

NOBODY better balme Floyd Sr, the man did his job, it was Hatton who went out there like a jerk and got KTFO, he didn't listen to **** floyd taught him.

Comment

Agree: Hatton had his hands down to his knees and fought like he always did before Sr. was there: Charge like a bull. It's as if he got so fed up with Floyd that he wanted to prove his {Ricky} way is better. Crazy.

Pac destroyed him. Just saw the punch-stats: Pac landed 73 shots on Hatton...

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            NOBODY better balme Floyd Sr, the man did his job, it was Hatton who went out there like a jerk and got KTFO, he didn't listen to **** floyd taught him.
            You and JB were on hattons nutts the whole time before this fight...

Comment

Look when the fight started and I saw the REF was like Boy you in America we dont fight like that round here in these Parts. I said to myself uh umm looks like trouble.......Hatton is gonna say: The Ref Started on me A wee bit early and I got knocked down & never recovered ...I mean mate he was supposed to carry me a wee bit for 6-7 round like Junior Mayweather did.......I never have been beaten at 135 Me still undefeated fighting in Manchester where I can hug 7 Hold and stick me banger in ye bum when the ref scoolds me to stop........

LMAO sorry Slick Rick

Comment

Working...
              X