Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying out deadspace for the 1st time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying out deadspace for the 1st time...

How is it and what do I expect??

The first two Dead Space games are the best survival horror games for quite some time. Even better than RE4 IMO.

Comment

I only played about 1/2 the 1st one, due to windows problems, had to re-install, but i liked it a lot. Heard the 2nd was even better. Graphics are nice.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        The first two Dead Space games are the best survival horror games for quite some time. Even better than RE4 IMO.
        Is that right?? What about 3??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Is that right?? What about 3??
          Never played 3. They went a lot more action game with it and I wasn't interested.

Comment

I need to get around to this series, myself.

Comment

So far so good. Smooth gameplay for the age. I've only encountered 2 guns so far.

Comment

Just whipped out the shotgun I guess. Be wrecking fools. I like the fact that there isn't any hud. Something I've never encountered. Probably the 1st game I've played with this type of aiming system. Seems quite original. I'm gonna have to get the rest of the series for sure. Thumbs way up so far.

Comment

Dead Space is really underrated imo, I loved 1 and 2, need to get round to playing 3

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Dead Space is really underrated imo, I loved 1 and 2, need to get round to playing 3
                    It's received it's accolades. I've just never taken notice. I was a fool for that though. The game is awesome, even for being an 08 game. I haven't played many games I'd say are certainly better so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X