No announcement yet.

Will Wlad fight more aggressive with haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Wlad fight more aggressive with haye

this fight is personal for wlad..... and the recent video, looked like wlad was angry..... does anybody think wlad will be more aggressive with haye, or will he do his usual routine......

If wlad isn't aggressive with little guys with little power and aren't a threat, it's unlikely he'll be more aggressive with Haye.

Although we could see a more emotional Wlad in the ring.

Comment

Hes not aggressive vs. light punchers he will be ultra cautious vs. Haye.

Comment

No he'll stick with Plan A, which has worked for years now very effectivley, if plan A isnt working, then who knows what he'll do.

Comment

Wlad is Wlad. He rebuilt himself after 2 bad KO losses by being more cerebral. I think he KO's Haye, but does it just like he always does. Patient boxing is the best bet for a guy as big as he is. Just can't demand a giant guy like him to go all out. I think he'll pick Haye apart if it happens, stop him in 7 or 8. Haye can make him fight more than other HW's who are slower, but Wlad will stick to his usual game for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
            this fight is personal for wlad..... and the recent video, looked like wlad was angry..... does anybody think wlad will be more aggressive with haye, or will he do his usual routine......
            no.
            probably usual routine. wlads jab will keep hayes away. and haye throws like what six punches per round? this could be a snoozer.

haye is going to play and savor his belt. don't expect him to have any meaningful fights for a while.
            he's just struttin around like a rooster. he don't want nothing to do with the klitschkos

Comment

i dont think we'd see a more aggressive wlad, but i think we'd see a more brutal, apathetic wlad.
              i truly believe he'd look to carry haye deep, punishing him in the process only to put him out of his misery in the 12th.
              the typical, methodical ass-kicking but in more brutal fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                no.
                probably usual routine. wlads jab will keep hayes away. and haye throws like what six punches per round? this could be a snoozer.

haye is going to play and savor his belt. don't expect him to have any meaningful fights for a while.
                he's just struttin around like a rooster. he don't want nothing to do with the klitschkos

Agreed on both points.

People think this fight will be exciting because of Haye... Why???

Haye ran away from Valuev all night and said it had to do with his physical size and power.

Well Wlad is much bigger and stronger than Haye, plus much more powerful than Valuev.

The real reason Haye doesn't want this fight is because not only will his career take a hit for the loss but fans will never come back to him when he tries to run and potshot Wlad all night after talking so much ****.

Comment

wladimir wants to hurt haye thats sure, but he wont do it like tyson would, he has is own style.
                  we saw what happened when he tried to end fights quick, he runned out of gas and his opponents did to him what he wanted to do to them.
                  he has more muscle mass than his bigger brother, thats why he cant throw 100 punches per round like vitali is doing sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                  X