No announcement yet.

Haye the saviour of the heavyweight div

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You... talking about nuthugging? WTF.

This ain't no Haye nuthugging thread, it's just a lack of appreciation for two of the most boring heavyweights of all time.

Oh, nice edit, "Kessler". Now my post makes no sense at all.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

another ******ed Hypejob Haye thread

Comment

Some british fans seem to be a bit sour, huh?

It would be fun seeing Haye try to lung in with a big right hand only to get stopped with repetitous left hooks

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post

It would be fun seeing Haye try to lung in with a big right hand only to get stopped with repetitous left hooks
          Those early hooks knocked Peter off balance, and Sam has a strong core and good balance. Haye has HORRENDOUS balance and a glass chin. He'd get knocked clean out with a left-hand counter in the first or second round

Comment

Why would they be sour? I see it as BOXING FANS being sour. Nationality shouldn't even come into it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

That's how I see it going. Haye going for the right, counter lefts by Vitali.

Comment

Those shots are not the type of shots which can knock out Haye.Haye can move his head and he's taller with a good punch.

Comment

They're trying to talk Haye on Setanta.

This is an embarassment to the UK. I love Limeys but even on the TV they should say Haye better not go near Vitali. That would be honest and honorable

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
                    Why would they be sour? I see it as BOXING FANS being sour. Nationality shouldn't even come into it.
                    Boxing fans are not sour. That was a brilliant performance. There's going to be the odd black power poster upset about a Klitschko win, but the real fans are all thrilled about what we saw.

Comment

We got Vitaly back, I mean, did not you want more good fighters in the heavyweight division?

Comment

Working...
                      X