Comments Thread For: Donaire is Ready For Mares, Rigondeaux, Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Mares, for all the hype around him.
    Are you fuking kidding??? Do you realize he has fought a whose who of top fighters that last 2 years straight and came out on top? He has fought nothing but top names.

Comment

Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
      rigondeaux is trainnig with pedro luiz diaz , the cuban doctor who trained the powerfulcuban national team , and now trains miguel cotto....rigo doesnt know heredia . it is all a lie..... rigo and miguel diaz are already trainning here in miami.
      Good job. Gary Hyde, Rigo's manager, has made it clear that Heredia isn't on Rigo's team.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        What the hell does this even mean? Has he been missing weight?
        It's fairly self explanatory, so I'm not going to go into the details you clearly wouldn't comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          lol hes only got 11 fights...Boy, hes been calling him out for a loooong time! :WORD:
          I clearly stated the word "sometime", but don't allow the facts to get in the way of a good yarn now. You probably thought that Pacqiaou slipped onto Marquez's right hand, rather than Marquez picking the right spot. Lol!...deluded fanboy!

Comment

I don't doubt that Donaire is ready but more than likely Arum is not ready so that means those fights won't happen. Arum is doing Donaire just like he did Chavez jr and Juan Ma Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
              It's fairly self explanatory, so I'm not going to go into the details you clearly wouldn't comprehend.
              You're right, I probably wouldn't understand how a guy in his 4th division, 129lb fight night is hiding out in the lower division. It takes "special" talent to recognize the duck.

But wait, is this like Floyd hiding out from big boys like Danny the Legend Green?

Comment

Donaire vs Mares

Donaire will KO Mares!
                I noticed that last few fights Mares got in trouble by inside fighters with so so punching power. Donaire has the extra power to do just that!

Comment

Working...
                X