Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Black Ops 2 thread..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zombie mode is repetitive by design. i honestly don't see the appeal of it after a couple playthroughs. a lot of people are getting this game "because of zombies" since COD is "too easy and repetitive." oh really what is zombie mode then?

nothing smart about paying $60 for a 10 dollar quality arcade mode. you can get a far superior zombie game like DayZ or L4D at a bargain price.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      zombie mode is repetitive by design. i honestly don't see the appeal of it after a couple playthroughs. a lot of people are getting this game "because of zombies" since COD is "too easy and repetitive." oh really what is zombie mode then?

nothing smart about paying $60 for a 10 dollar quality arcade mode. you can get a far superior zombie game like DayZ or L4D at a bargain price.
      How far have you gone on Zombie mode?

Comment

Txt from my GF - "I wanna play COD as soon as you get home"

YEAH BUDDY!

Comment

Just received my copy today, but haven't played it yet. I only play Zombies, while my little bro plays everything. It seems interesting, but we'll see. I like the concept of a Zombie campaign.

Comment

i still prefer counter strike...

Comment

They could have at least made some dedicated servers, the lag in the game is horrible and I'm running on high speed. This game CATERS to campers.. If you were a killer who ran around in MW2 or MW3, you're going to have to change up your play style.. takes some adjusting but the game just has to get use too..

Comment

Don't think I'll pick it up, same recycled bullshit.

Guns sound, look terrible too.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Don't think I'll pick it up, same recycled bullshit.

Guns sound, look terrible too.
                  Yeah I was thinking of returning it... I heard alot of people already did.

Comment

All you damn whiners... Black ops is a harder game to adjust to from MW2 and MW3. You actually have to work for your Kill streaks or score streak this time.

There will always be camping in all of the COD games, yes it sucks but it will continue to happen.

The game is still brand new to many so it's unfair to judge at this time. I like how they have the greed perks, the guns are solid so far, I'm only at level 18.

BO2 is miles ahead of that ****ty MW3 game.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                      All you damn whiners... Black ops is a harder game to adjust to from MW2 and MW3. You actually have to work for your Kill streaks or score streak this time.

There will always be camping in all of the COD games, yes it sucks but it will continue to happen.

The game is still brand new to many so it's unfair to judge at this time. I like how they have the greed perks, the guns are solid so far, I'm only at level 18.

BO2 is miles ahead of that ****ty MW3 game.
                      I agree with all of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X