Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan/Soto possibly on Cotto/Trout undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bus driver will get his 9th loss, SMH. Khan's gonna be too big, his reach, speed will be too much. Soto is an okay fighter at best but i've never seen him beat other good top fighters. Every time he steps up and gets a chance to get a real big win, he loses. Sure he beat the Antillon's, Juarez's, old Jesus Chavez and past his best David Diaz, but those are not eye-opening opponents either.

Comment

dumb fight. doesn't deserve to be televised on showtime.

Comment

Not a very good fight. Moving Soto up to JWW just makes him target practice for Khan, who is probably going to fight relatively safety first. Cotto-Trout will make up for it.

Comment

I bet Khan is a little pissed about it. He probably thinks he should be the one to headline the event.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Not a very good fight. Moving Soto up to JWW just makes him target practice for Khan, who is probably going to fight relatively safety first. Cotto-Trout will make up for it.
            ....it really wont' Soto Khan is by far the more entertaining fight

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              ....it really wont' Soto Khan is by far the more entertaining fight
              After that KO, I think Khan is going to be gunshy and play it safe. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

soto and mathysse was a give and take fight until thost last few punches landed. soto is a very good offensive fighter.

that said, he's been in a lot of wars, and he's coming off of his own stoppage loss. he took a beating over the course of that fight.

not a horrible fight for an undercard on showtime.

both are warriors. if soto can handle the speed and the size he might make a nice fight of it. khan's chin is khan's chin.

Comment

I hope this doesnt happen, im still getting over the beating that matthysse gave my boy soto

Comment

Khan is on a losing streak so I can understand. 2 Fighters looking to make their way back. Khan by KO rd 3.

I'm glad Showtime is giving me motivation to keep my subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      The bus driver will get his 9th loss, SMH. Khan's gonna be too big, his reach, speed will be too much. Soto is an okay fighter at best but i've never seen him beat other good top fighters. Every time he steps up and gets a chance to get a real big win, he loses. Sure he beat the Antillon's, Juarez's, old Jesus Chavez and past his best David Diaz, but those are not eye-opening opponents either.
                      but he did face two great great fighters. He faced guzman who is was a beast and still has the goods. He also faced matthyse. He did pretty good against matthyse in the early rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X