No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: "Next fight Oct 20, No opponent yet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I hope it's Judah. Garcia-Judah would be a good fight, a big one in Brooklyn too.
    Judah is booked in to fight Peterson. Peterson Garcia would be a good fight. At some point I would like to see Garcia fight Khan again. Khan's excuses about the mythical "lucky punch" need putting to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Danny Swift Garcia ‏@DannySwift
      “@Sava6e1: @DannySwift Against who champ?” no opponent yet.
      1hr Ago

Danny Swift Garcia ‏@DannySwift
      Next fight oct 20 in Brooklyn at the Barclay center #TeamDSG

Maybe the Morales fight not a done deal?
      that's up to Erik as he is deciding whether he wants to fight on

Comment

I thought Danny Garcia was from Philadelphia not NY?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          that's up to Erik as he is deciding whether he wants to fight on
          waste of a fight IMO. Garcia should be fighting zab in brooklyn. unless there is someone im missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            waste of a fight IMO. Garcia should be fighting zab in brooklyn. unless there is someone im missing.
            Zab is the #1 in line for Peterson's title I doubt he moves off that

and yes it's a waste of a fight but to be honest pickings is slim at 147

Comment

If Danny wins, he should fight the winner of Judah-Peterson, and if he wins that, fight the winner of Rios-Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
                Judah is booked in to fight Peterson. Peterson Garcia would be a good fight. At some point I would like to see Garcia fight Khan again. Khan's excuses about the mythical "lucky punch" need putting to bed.
                I doubt Peterson is fighting anytime soon. The IBF may have let him keep his title, but I don't think the NSAC is going to license him. He'll probably be suspended by the NSAC, which means he'll be suspended all across the USA.

I hope Zab does take the Garcia fight, but he's probably going to fight for the vacant IBF belt.

Comment

Zab is supposed to fight Peterson for the IBF strap....so stop saying his name...Danny can make him quit whenever he needs a tune up...smh @ dudes trying to rush Zab into his grave....he'll have another heart attack soon....don't worry, his heart will fail him again...it was written!!

Danny should fight Lucas....thats the dude he need to beat....the Bam-Alvarado winner can get some too

"there's alot fighters out there who are overrated, we come to execute 'em all" - Angel Garcia

Comment

Working...
                  X