Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that experts are delibarately NOT searching for CURES of diseases?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think that experts are delibarately NOT searching for CURES of diseases?

For diseases such as AIDS, Cancer and what not, are experts only looking for TREATMENTS and not CURES just so that the drug companies and government keep making money off of people buying the medicine? As Chris Rock said "Aint no money in the cure". What do you guys think of that?

I think there are already cures out there. I mean how are millionaire athletes and celebs who get to diseases and cancers in time are living with them and or being cured?

Comment

Stupid....

But if there was a cure for all diseases we would be ****ed ... not just financially.

Comment

i'm not gonna say yes or no cause i, nor anyone else here, am in a position to know for sure. but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. after Monsanto......****, anything's possible.

plus, drug companies always get away with a free pass regarding bad publicity. people generally go along arms wide open with anything their doctor or lawyer recommends.

Comment

There are cures out there, but there making money on these pills so why lose you'r money?

Its sad though that people prefer MOney over others lifes but thats the way it is.

Comment

that thats ******ed... why would they continuosly put money into a system thats not aiming for a cure... and on top of that you dont think that doctors and scientist dont want to be the person who finds a cure for cancer or a cure for aids, just imagine the fame and bank that that person would get, so wether the government wants to find a cure or not the scientist or doctors do with out a doubt...

on a side note chris rock is a ****** now i used to think that dude was mad f.uckin funny now he says so much whack **** that he just annoys the hell out of me... hahahah if anyone in the world cares about my opinion on chris rock

Comment

AIDS was a man-made disease, they have the cure. But would rather depopulate the earth

Comment

AIDS was a man-made disease, they have the cure. But would rather depopulate the earth
                why? that dosent make sense because in the grand scheme of things it doesnt kill enough to depopulate the earth when you have China reproducing like rabbits...

Comment

I am the cure for cancer.

Comment

Working...
                  X