No announcement yet.

nO VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nO VIDEO

Sorry Im Not As High-tek As Some People, But I Started Training Today For A Fight On May20 And Sparred A Good Two Rounds 2mins Each, Ill Start-off By Saying I Got ****ing Tired After The 1st Round.... But I Started Off By Using My Jab, Just Flicking It Out To Gain Leverage And Get To The Inside, As Soon As I Got Close Enough I Throw My Cross Out (im Southpaw) And It Connected Crisp, The Guy I Was Sparring Is A Former Kickboxer With Descent Speed, So I Had To Be Fast On My Feet, I Got Caught With A Few Body Shots, But Try To Use A James Toney Defense With The Shoulder Roll And A Mike Tyson Type Attack (only In Sparring, In Fights I Just Go At It), When Not Using The Jab I Also Have A Very Good Chin, So Shots Dont Effect Me As Much,........ Anyway On To The End.... It Was The 2nd Rd With About 1 10 Left And Since I Was So Tired The 1st Rd I Began Working My D A Little More The 2nd By Getting Close And Seeing What Shots I Can Take And Which Ones I Could Make Tottally Miss Or Slip Off, I Think I Did Pretty Good On That Aspect But Did Catch A Few Shots To The Face That Bloody My Nose, But With About 20 Secs Left I Just Went Kinda Crazy Throwing Mad Combos Out And Landed A Few Crisp Body Shots Followed By This Devastating Uppercut That Landed Flush And Snapped Dude Head Back. But The Motha****a Didnt Even Fall Down...

One Of The Fighter Is Tryin To Be A ****in Mathmatision Or Some**** (joking) But The Kid, Will If His Not Sparring Try And Keep The Punchingoutput And How Many Shots You Landed... Now I Know I Was Kiking The Other Dudes Ass Becuz My Coach Was Telling Him He Has To Do A Hell Of A Lot Better, Despite Giving Away Like 10-20 Pounds... And He Told Me Just To Keep Doing What Im Doing But "if You ****ing Get Tired After The 1st Round Your Gonna Get Your Ass Whooped"!

Anyway The Numberz

1st Rd
    Me 39-76
    Dude 11-61

2nd Rd
    Me 16-29
    Dude 31-87

I WILL POST MY FIGHT ON MAY 20TH THOUGH!

I know that nobody cares about this, but I have to ask, why do you capitalise every word you type? You would be able to type a lot quicker if you didn't do that.

Comment

Wheres your fight going to be held at?

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16
        I know that nobody cares about this, but I have to ask, why do you capitalise every word you type? You would be able to type a lot quicker if you didn't do that.
        cap locks where on dude, and i knwo people dont care but when i get some vid up they will

Originally posted by Rockin1
        Wheres your fight going to be held at?

Rockin'
        In Kalamazoo, MI at Old Central on May, 20th 2006

Comment

Ill see if I can get a spot with the officials. Its all on even ground with me though. You have to earn it for me to give you the nod. And I call 'em as I see 'em in the ring. But still, best of luck to you. Is Kenny Lane throwing the show?

Rockin'

Comment

Curtis Issac is! And yo man i plan on KOing whoever i fight so itz good!

Comment

Im sorry but thats really frustrating when theres caps at the begining of every word

Comment

Curtis and I got into it one time when I judged one of his boys fights. He was pissed and I thought that we were going to come to blows after the show. His boy lost a split decision that night.

Curtis is cool though, he is just very pationate about his boxing.I fought Jesse Briceno, one of his boys back in the day at the kalamazoo highschool where Jesse went to school.

Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                X