Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boardwalk Empire[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great season so far and last night's episode was one of the best of the entire series thus far.

Can't wait for the last two episodes. R.I.P Owen Slater

Comment

Very good series, cant wait for the rest

Comment

I'll be watching this week's episode tonight. Nucky's gonna have to pull it together. He needs to recruit my homeboy Richard to take out gyp. Jokers be sleepin on good old Richard, he is by far my favorite character.

Comment

Purnsley be done

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Guy View Post
            Purnsley be done
            I was sad to see Dunn Purnsley go because I love his character but I would have been more gutted if Chalky had fallen. Chalky's a beast!!

Comment

Rule Number 1: Don't **** with Chalky.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Rule Number 1: Don't **** with Chalky.
                well it isn't over yet. Narcisse is still alive. Anything could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  well it isn't over yet. Narcisse is still alive. Anything could happen.
                  Narcisse is going down....now that Daughter Maitland is on Chalky's side, she will betray that whacko.

Comment

I've just been catching up and it's been a pretty good season.

I just wish they would cut out all the boring ass filler with Shroder, Darmandy's mom, Nucky's nephew + his girlfirend, and others. I could not care less what happens to these people.

I have not seen a single interesting scene in the entire show with shroder, they should have killed that ***** off already.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-30-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

RIP don purnsley. Love that guy. I think his first scene when he first met chalky were one of the best scenes this show has ever had. too bad he had to betray chalky. They need to give some airtime to bugsy siegel. we havent heard from him since his failed hit on rossetti.

Comment

Working...
                      X