Rousey: "Cyborg has been cheating her whole career."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rousey: "Cyborg has been cheating her whole career."

Wait....Ali did what??

But yea Rousey is the champ, Cyborg should go to 135 and she could make that without the juice

Comment

Awesome...I can't wait to see this. Just hope it isn't ppv.

Comment

ronda talks a lot of shyt for someone who won't move up in weight to fight cyborg.

am i smelling peking duck?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          ronda talks a lot of shyt for someone who won't move up in weight to fight cyborg.

She's the champ, she calls the shots. Cyborg said herself she can make weight w/o roiding. Ronda called her out...how is that a duck, or do you just smell dinner...lol.

If/when they fight, Rousing Ronda is going to add another arm to her collection.

Comment

Why does cyborg have to offer?

She was exposed, and suspended. She is the one who is begging for the fights now.

Comment

i don't think cyborg can make that weight. she's bigger than 65% of the dudes on this forum.

idk about ronda beating her though. i'll be surprised if cyborg doesn't put hands on her. i'll eat ronda's ass if she owned cyborg. and i'm not for eating ass.

Comment

i don't think cyborg can make that weight. she's bigger than 65% of the dudes on this forum.

idk about ronda beating her though. i'll be surprised if cyborg doesn't put hands on her. i'll eat ronda's ass if she owned cyborg. and i'm not for eating ass.
                Cyborg must stop injecting steroids and then losing 10lbs won't be hard at all.

"There really is NOT a safe way for me to cut to 135lbs, not without hurting myself physically. (I am less than 8% body fat at 145lbs.) And my cardiologist and physician have advised me that to make such a drastic reduction in weight could have permanent effects in my long term health. And I will not endanger my health to satisfy the rantings of a spoiled little girl who has yet to prove that she can truly compete at the my level..." - Cyborg

I wonder if its the same doctors who gave her some roids?

Comment

roids or no roids. she's not a small woman. it's like saying, gsp can cut to 170, why not 155? he's too big.

ronda already cuts weight. why not fight MW, where she doesn't have to cut weight.

Comment

I don't think Rousey beats Cyborg. Roids or no Roids. Regardless of weight class. I don't like the styles match-up for Rousey at all. Chute Boxe fighters just destroy and wreck people and they are very good at it.

I'm still not sold on Rousey either. Judo throw into and Armbar in every fight. Someone is bound to catch on and a more physical fighter like Cyborg can give her problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X