No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi's Trainer: Pacquiao Must Estabish The Jab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi's Trainer: Pacquiao Must Estabish The Jab

MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV - BoxingScene.com ran into Eric Brown who works with WBA
    welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi amongst others. The veteran trainer offered a few tidbits on the upcoming showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradley.

[Click Here To Read More]

What Jab? He must have been misquoted and meant to say Manny should get in there and do his "job" and knock Bradley out.

Comment

Good luck with that one Paulie....when has he ever established a jab? When has roach ever told him to jab more? All Freddie ever says is how Manny is gonna knock this or that guy out....no fighter in history blows all their opponents out, someone needs to tell Freddie that you have to set up shots and combinations

Comment

WTF he must want Manny to lose and try to set up a fight with Bradley. LLS at that strategy from Manny.

Comment

the only advice i ever hear from roach is "double jab manny then straight left" that jab is just a setup for his left, it never really had anything on it, and it was more effective when he has at the lighter weight classes, now i think you can see that his left is coming easily and get out of the way. I wonder if manny comes in light for this fight if it will help with his speed...

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            WTF he must want Manny to lose and try to set up a fight with Bradley. LLS at that strategy from Manny.
            Wow, forget Pacman, that broad in your avi, grabbin that fat pum pum!!!

Comment

indeed....caught me scrolling down, made a double take

Comment

sohe says what every 1 knows...he's no world beater as a trainer neither is his boxer...he needs 2 step up...many good fights 4 him, all probably won't happen...

Comment

.....when has Pacquiao displayed an educated jab? Pac will stutter the jab to lure Bradley in for the straight left, we all know how it works by now. This is why I'm convinced Pac will lose, cuz he will bring nothing new to the table. He's a finished (albeit incomplete) product.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    .....when has Pacquiao displayed an educated jab? Pac will stutter the jab to lure Bradley in for the straight left, we all know how it works by now. This is why I'm convinced Pac will lose, cuz he will bring nothing new to the table. He's a finished (albeit incomplete) product.
                    Lol... Manny is finish??? Gtfoh!!! Manny will win this fight! I'll be looking for you on here Sat night.

Comment

Working...
                    X