No announcement yet.

Vanes ''Boxing World Make It Known I Want Angullo''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    If Vanes want to show he has balls, he should call out Lara. Fight would take place in the US.
    x2, that'd be the only way to prove he wants to fight the best. someone tweet him that, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by CuBaN HaWk View Post
      If he wanted to prove himself so much, he would of just took the what was given and if he had beat Angullo the paydays would of came.

Vanes let himself down.

Archie Moore fought Joey Maxim for like $200 just so he could get the title.
      You're an idiot. The risk is too high to be paid so little. If he loses to angulo he ends up being too dangerous of an opponent for the cream of the crop to fight, they'd have no reason to anyhow. Which means he'd be forced to take a bunch of meaningless fights for "peanuts" anyhow.

He made the right call for his FAMILY in wanted a reasonable purse

Comment

What has Vanes done to deserve a payday? Arguably lose to Ouma and struggle against Greene and Roman? He's not JCC Jr. He doesn't have this huge following. Training under Freddie Roach doesn't instantly make you a star. He has to EARN it. And this would have been the perfect opportunity to do just that, but he b*tched out. Simple as that!

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          You're an idiot. The risk is too high to be paid so little. If he loses to angulo he ends up being too dangerous of an opponent for the cream of the crop to fight, they'd have no reason to anyhow. Which means he'd be forced to take a bunch of meaningless fights for "peanuts" anyhow.

He made the right call for his FAMILY in wanted a reasonable purse
          Even his own manager said he was offered justly. Vanes just wanted more than he was entitled too. Angulo is the draw in the fight. If Vanes wasn't ready to step it up, he should have kept is prissy ass mouth shut instead of talking all wild like he is in those tweets. Man up or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Fights! View Post

How did I miss this? Dude, the ship has sailed.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              why would he deserve big money? he's not a star and he hasn't fought anyone yet. he should be happy for the opportunity but like always he wants to cherry pick his way to easy titles and stardom without facing anyone legit. fraud.

Vanes is too white for me to respect him - I hate white goyim boxers.
              At least you're consistent.

You despise them all, daggum.

Comment

Vanes go back to iran or iraq wherever ur from puto.I'm tired of his
                shlttalkng.He was gonna headline a hbo card against a good opponent
                and make good money.Where does he go from here?Another bum?Get ur
                shlt together puto

Comment

Vanes is a fraud. Talks a lot, but when it's time to back it up, runs off with his tail between his legs.

Comment

Vanes should call out Angulo on our radio because guess what?

Perro will be back on The Boxing Lab tonight at about 7ish along with Lucian Bute

http://tobtr.com/s/2211295

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Fights! View Post
                      So he already changed his mind?? WTF

Comment

Working...
                      X