Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Discussions Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd accept this fight if floyd does it in the UK or some strange place...

Comment

ghost vs canleo would be more interesting

Comment

This is a fight that Floyd will definitely take. Guerrero gives the appearance of a dangerous fighter without really being a threat to Floyd. He's taylor made for Floyd. He gets hit easy and often and is inexperienced in big ppv fights. Another Victor Ortiz. If Guerrero was a serious threat Floyd would never fight him.

Comment

Floyd fights Guerrero

Floyd takes his 9 rounds

Floyd wins UD

Floyd takes his 20-30 million

Floyd makes a video or two flashing the money he made from you

Floyd retires for another year...maybe a year and a half

Is this what you want? Not me. I'll be streaming this one.

Comment

If Floyd fights Guerrero, he better fight Pacquiao or the potential Cotto/Canelo winner in the fall after.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
              ghost vs canleo would be more interesting
              Wouldn't be surprised... Canelo fights WW's like they were in his weight class

Comment

The Ghost has 2 wins at 147 against Aydin and Berto and its considered a bad fight (according to pacfans) if he fights Mayweather.

Bam Bam has 1 fight against the legendary Mike Alvarado at 140 and when pac fights him he becomes a great fighter and its considered a good fight.

Talk about double standards.

The ghost smashes Bam Bam all day long at 147, not even a close fight. And at 147 is probably the toughest fight that can get made for Mayweather. He's earned his shot

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Hope you said the same for Pac-Marg/Mosley/Marquez III/ and for Pac-Rios in April.
                  The only one of those that was shit was Mosley, and I'm not bowled over by the thought of the Rios fight.

Comment

Originally posted by toff View Post
                    This is a good tune-up, he needs to work his way back into boxing shape with someone why not with Guerreros
                    Tune up for what? If he fought more than once a year he wouldnt need a tune up.

Comment

• That's not true, Corrales was only prime in age. he was dying on his feet from starvation, dehydration and overflooding his system with 18 kbs of loiquids after the weighin. They poor guy had to be helped to the scales which he failed at twice already. he hearly killed himself because he desperately needed the money, and was going to gaol immediately after the fight for 2 year. His life and career were in tatters. The guy didn;t even train.

Mayweather seduced hiim with big money at just the right time, as he always tried to do. I give him absolutely NOCREDIT for this win, whic was over a dead man walking. And neither should you, or anyone who knows what happene leadinf uo to the fight.

The reasos Mayflower us unpopular today is because of two things, He is now out in the open as a MannyP ducker. And that fact that he's reliably reported to have been caught with a steroida te,st 3 times for his last 3 fights and had it hushed up...this should de ruining his career for evr, can cast doubt on his earlier wins. But I notice that it' rarely brought up, wheread Pacqyiao was hounded foryears by thousands of maybugs who came out o the woodwork, expially to jup on Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X