Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The blueprint to beating James Kirkland...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The blueprint to beating James Kirkland...

Punch him in the face. Sounds easy doesn't it?

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    Punch him in the face. Sounds easy doesn't it?
    just let him run into ur jab, easy!

Comment

Nobuhiro Ishida shows us how here.....

Comment

Shocking stuff. Kirkland is in big trouble vs anyone above 30% KO ratio.

Comment

ya that fight ****in amazed me, but kirkland was not using ANY boxing at all, he was in there to KO even when he was knocked down twice he still did not do anything but try to land a punch, he didnt do ANYTHING as a boxer. stupid.

Comment

I'm surprised no *****s have said that ishida is on PEDs...claiming the radiation turned him into the incredible hulk.

Comment

I just watched the fight, its shocking how easily Kirkland went down, they were no even hard shots, he just seemed like a random guy put in a ring.

IMO, that was worse and more embarrassing that the Khan K.O, at least he went on a monster shot, Kirkland was getting drop from tamed ones.

You have to fear for him for where he goes now, even if they try to build him up, who do you do it against? That was the whole point of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                I just watched the fight, its shocking how easily Kirkland went down, they were no even hard shots, he just seemed like a random guy put in a ring.

IMO, that was worse and more embarrassing that the Khan K.O, at least he went on a monster shot, Kirkland was getting drop from tamed ones.

You have to fear for him for where he goes now, even if they try to build him up, who do you do it against? That was the whole point of this fight.
                The shocking thing is a pillow puncher was able to put him out. Khan loss was to a big puncher in Prescott, and the finishing blows were monstrous shots.

Kirkland won't go be going far if his chin really is that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  I'm surprised no *****s have said that ishida is on PEDs...claiming the radiation turned him into the incredible hulk.
                  now GBP has 2 choices...

1) rebuild kirkland (more bums and tune ups)

or

2) cash him out (the ginger or pwill)

Comment

Before last night, if Kirkland and Angulo ever fought, I gave a slight edge to Kirkland to beat Angulo, but now I see El Perro eating him alive.

Comment

Working...
                    X