Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We (St. Louis Rams) just signed Bradford for a 50 Million dollar guarantee!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We (St. Louis Rams) just signed Bradford for a 50 Million dollar guarantee!

Glad they finally got the deal done. He has missed a few days of camp. Anyways, he BETTER produce while he is here, because he is the 1st 50 million dollar guarantee in the NFL. Hopefully our team will finally get back to our winner ways like in 99-01.

Every year the first round pick gets more and more. SMH Russell should tell you why that's a bad idea.

Comment

i hope so to.

i got him as a free agent in my fantasy leage

in all honesty i would like to see Steven Jackson get someone who can throw. The guy has put in some hard hours for that team and hasnt complained.

Comment

Thats a big risk with that shoulder injury he has

Comment

holy **** ...like skillsPB said .... it gets worse and worse every single year ...

would you as an owner ... pay Bradford or JamarCANT Russel more money than Peyton Manning, Drew Brees or Tom Brady ??? it's such a ****in Plague ... they need to fix rookie contracts

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            holy **** ...like skillsPB said .... it gets worse and worse every single year ...

would you as an owner ... pay Bradford or JamarCANT Russel more money than Peyton Manning, Drew Brees or Tom Brady ??? it's such a ****in Plague ... they need to fix rookie contracts
            I agree with you man. These kids were studs at the college level, but its a different league in the pros. The should really fix rookie contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
              I agree with you man. These kids were studs at the college level, but its a different league in the pros. The should really fix rookie contracts.
              that will be a very big issue in the nfl collective bargaining agreement at the end of this year .... how the **** can UN-proven kids ... make more than Pro-bowl Veterans ???!!! .... it will get fixed soon ...

Comment

You can't hate on the mans hustle for getting 50 million, but giving that much for a rookie is out of control. Established players can't even get that. They need to figure something out with thise rookie contracts. Set a maximum they can get or something. I think like the NBA and MLB does.

Comment

that's a ****load of guaranteed money

$50mil to hand off to Jackson...great gig

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    You can't hate on the mans hustle for getting 50 million, but giving that much for a rookie is out of control. Established players can't even get that. They need to figure something out with thise rookie contracts. Set a maximum they can get or something. I think like the NBA and MLB does.
                    I couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

Working...
                    X