Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios brawled Alvarado and simply ground him down, nothing lucky about that. It's what he sets out to do in every fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
      How did he get lucky stopping Alvarado? He did his job, Also I would pick Alvarado to stop Broner as well.
      Sure, but would you bet money on that, that's the real question. You would probably not even bet $5 on that with a friend, forget about serious money on a real bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Sure, but would you bet money on that, that's the real question. You would probably not even bet $5 on that with a friend, forget about serious money on a real bet.
        So saying that Alvarado beats Broner is something crazy now? I would actually put money on it, and I would be pretty confident he would win. He also might win in a rematch with Rios.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Rios brawled Alvarado and simply ground him down, nothing lucky about that. It's what he sets out to do in every fight.
          Exactly, getting stoppages in a close fight is lucky now? I didn’t see Corrales get this kind of hate when he got up from to knockdowns to stop Castillo. People on here really hate Rios for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
            So saying that Alvarado beats Broner is something crazy now? I would actually put money on it, and I would be pretty confident he would win. He also might win in a rematch with Rios.
            Broner would beat the **** out of both guys. Also, stop lying. You wouldn't bet any serious money on Rios or Alvarado to beat Broner. $10.00 or $20.00 isn't betting money, lmao!

Comment

• and the floodgates are opening up.....Broner isn't going to have to look far for willing participants at 140. I think his mouth is going to get him in between a rock and a hard place.

Comment

• Broner beats:

Rios
                Garcia
                Khan
                Peterson
                Alvarado
                Marquez

Broner loses too:

Mathysse

50/50:

Bradley

Comment

• Matthysse can't beat Broner. You can't just brawl Broner. You have to be able to box also, and nobody does both like Broner does at 135 or 140.

Comment

• Bronner @140 would beat Garcia possibly Khan maybe even Peterson but no way can he hang with Rios or Matthysse even Alvarado would beat him or be evenly matched!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Matthysse can't beat Broner. You can't just brawl Broner. You have to be able to box also, and nobody does both like Broner does at 135 or 140.
                      Because he fought at 140 already right, you are a sick fan boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X