No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina Tabs Cotto To Beat Rodriguez, Eyes Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Molina Tabs Cotto To Beat Rodriguez, Eyes Canelo

Newly crowned IBF junior middleweight champion Carlos Molina recently spoke to BoxingScene.com about his title winning victory over Ishe Smith. While he is happy he finally won a title, he said that there is always room for improvement.

"I am glad that I finally got this title that I wanted for so long. I am never happy with my performances. I just want to get back in the gym and get back to work," Molina stated.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I honestly never want to see this guy fight ever again as long as I live.

Comment

I dont know who would want to see this guy fight,,,hokds through out the fight,if he does fight any of these guts i hope he gets ko'd fast,guys like him just ruin a fight

Comment

death by the sword for molina

Comment

There are so many options for Molina right now. He looked awful against Ishe though so his days as a champion may be numbered. Canelo needs to take this fight. He should be able to get a clear victory.

Comment

I'd rather see Canelo fight Angulo,and wait to fight for Mayweather's soon to be vacant belt.Molina is one of the most boring fighter's to watch,I highly doubt Hbo is willing to put Cotto in against someone like that,hell Rigo just made his way back on the network and he's not even half as bad as Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
              I honestly never want to see this guy fight ever again as long as I live.
              I wholeheartedly agree. Hopefully someone takes that belt off him in his next fight and he vanishes into obscurity.

Comment

Fight Cotto next, he'll take that belt off you.

Comment

The fight vs Cintron, Alvarado, Chavez Jr. hell even vs Spinks and many oters were very, very good fights...you sit your crybaby asses and relax, he is a volume puncher; fights diferent for every fight, vs Ishe he was doing the fighting while Ishe was doing the holding. why you mofos hating on Molina now? yes he fought Kirkland with an ugly style, so what? that does not erase the great performances vs the above mention fighters so hate all you want but he will still be one of the most dificult/successful 154 fighter.

Comment

I think Cotto/Molina would be highly entertaining

Carlos fights differently and adapts to different fighters. It is impossible to make a boring fight with Cotto. Especially since he's typically adverse to clinches, probably to his dismay. I think it'd be an interesting close UD/SD type of fight either way at this stage of Cotto's career.

Comment

Working...
                    X