Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad but Roy and Paulie are better.

He did a solid job though.

Comment

Ward does a great job. He assesses the action and he does well at speaking from different perspectives. Trout, though... that's a different story.

Comment

He is 100x better than RJJ.

Kellerman sucked in the interviews.

I liked the combination of Papa, Kellerman and Ward. There were long stretches where little or nothing was said which is the way it should be.

You get Lampley and Jones together and they just love hearing the sound of their own voices and they won't shut up. Then Kellerman feeds off them trying to be an even bigger idiot than the other two clowns.

Comment

The most neutral one there last night.

Papa and Kellermen were all over Burgos, ignoring every thing Martinez did.

Comment

show time has the best commentators. paulie, al berstein and that other guy are quality. rjj knows his **** but i hate his accent. jim lampley= di*k rider. max is good though

Comment

Smart things to say but boring

Comment

He did a good job and will become more interesting with time. People need to realise that doing something for the first time hinders your performance, you're not exactly comfortable with doing what's in your head so you stick with vanilla.

Comment

Roy Jones wasnt good at first but hes gotten so much better. I like his insights, he usually sees things developing way before the other guys (max/larry/lampley)

Comment

boring and talks like he is always right so he comes off as a boring obnixios person

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      I love how annoyed Kellerman was when he would try and make a point and Andre would shut him down and be like actually Max, you have no idea what you are talking about.
                      Haha i noticed that too. Max sounded pretty annoyed at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X