No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Berto a tainted win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero vs Berto a tainted win?

Does anyone else feel Guerreros win was tainted because the referee did a lousy job of stopping the illegal hits from the Ghost?

Now before the flag toters get all excited. I dont blame Guerrero for doing what he had to do to win. It is what it is.

Also it didnt help that Berto was doing a Floyd impersonation and not fighting his fight.

But lets face those knock downs were illegal and the fight was no "blow out win". It was close and the difference could have been allowing those illegal shots with out any warnings or even disqualification considering the damage that was done.

....oh and Im not Ghost hater or Berto lover..as a matter of fact this is a VERY unbiased opinion because I dont care too much for either fighter.

he beat the f#cking brakes off of berto...

Comment

nah its a legit win but that fight most def needs an immediate rematch before he gets Mayweather

Comment

poor berto......

Comment

ghost would've won anyway guys like berto and ortiz don't have it in them to beat guys who come to win.

Comment

Red k'd you too recently mate

just know I had the intent to red k you again

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              he beat the f#cking brakes off of berto...
              Well said. You rhetoric was as eloquent as stuttering John at an Ivy league school debate.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                Well said. You rhetoric was as eloquent as stuttering John at an Ivy league school debate.
                its true though he did beat the brakes off him someone replay the last 10 seconds one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Red k'd you too recently mate

just know I had the intent to red k you again
                  Your about as impressive as a rock in a diamond collection.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                    its true though he did beat the brakes off him someone replay the last 10 seconds one more time.
                    The last 10 seconds?...Is this discussion too deep?

Comment

Working...
                    X