No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan BBQ sells for $10K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elie View Post
    ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      they had no problems taking it...then later realized they can get money

they probably heard about the 'coffee too hot' lawsuit that won
      Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Walking into the Mcdonalds acting all hungry.... man, they were just asking to be fed those sandwhiches.
      Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      I heard they found bbq stains from other sandwiches on their clothes from earlier that day.

I'm glad I kept reading the thread

Comment

It's way better than Magic Johnson BBQ sauce, at least it's not contaminated with the E coli virus.

Sorry Mak.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post

I'm glad I kept reading the thread
          Mak and Dubbzz took it to another level!!! hahahahah good sh2t fellas!!

Comment

That BBQ sauce has to go on the Guinness Book of World Records for the most expensive expired BBQ sauce ever.

Must taste like sh-t now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              McDonald's tried to have their own special "Kobe Sauce" promotion out in Colorado.

They forcibly pushed real hard to sell it on the 19 year old female demographic, but it didn't take.
              They took it off the market as anyone who tried it, could not remember having it after suffering night before blackouts. After investigation, it was revealed the formula contained GHB instead of MSG

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                That BBQ sauce has to go on the Guinness Book of World Records for the most expensive expired BBQ sauce ever.

Must taste like sh-t now.
                haha I doubt they bought it to eat it...........

Comment

Great stories about the 90s Bulls: http://dsy.posterous.com/50904227

Pippen and Jordan? They were good buddies. Scottie really benefitted from Michael pushing him every day in practice. After a while, you never needed to worry about the team working hard because Michael and Scottie worked the hardest and they were the leaders. Everyone had to follow.

Who was the better defender? Pippen was one of the best and most gifted defenders of all time. But MJ was the better defender. Michael could shut down anyone in the world for a 3 minute span. The best he’s ever seen. (I was pretty shocked by that, but man what does that tell you about MJ, unbelievable.) Jordan was the most ferocious competitor Bach has seen in all his years of basketball. Johnny said physically Jordan and Pippen were about the same as defenders. But when you add in MJ’s ruthlessness and trash talk, that put him ahead of Scottie. When Johnny was coaching with the Hornets in 1995 they had a good team. Glen Rice, Mourning, Johnson. Series was tied at 2 and Hornets had a chance to win game 5 in Chicago. On the biggest possession of the game, Mugsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1. Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you fucking midget.” Mugsy shot it, didn’t come close. A year later Mugsy actually told Johnny Bach that he believes that single play ruined his career. His shot never recovered.

Michael Jordan??

Johnny said not to look past it, MJ is one of the smartest people he’s ever met in his life. Jordan owns the Air Jordan brand. The money from that is astounding. Jordan also only signs ten years deals with advertisers. With an MJ-only option to pull the deal at any time.

Did he retire because of gambling? Johnny said he didn’t know. But that he told Johnny and Phil first, and said he was gonna play baseball. MJ was going through a lot with the death of his father, who Johnny called a rogue. James was always involved with bad people and Michael constantly tried to help him. He was missing for 10 days before the Jordan’s even started really looking, because that’s how he was. It wasn’t the first time he went AWOL. Johnny told Michael that he was fine with him retiring and didn’t want him to become a washed up guy hanging on. When Johnny was hired with Washington in 2000 with Jordan and Doug Collins, Johnny begged MJ not to come back. When Jordan did, he told Johnny I’ll fire you if you don’t stop telling me I shouldn’t come back haha.

Concerning gambling, Johnny did say that MJ took him to VIP rooms where they gave MJ $3 million in chips. He saw MJ lose 3 mil and win 3 mil on many occasions…playing three hands of blackjack at once. Johnny also saw Patrick Ewing lose $3 million in two hours. MJ told Patrick, you’re a complete idiot, only I could possibly play 4 hands of blackjack at once.

Women? MJ used to tell Johnny that “Tiger Woods is an idiot. I tried to help him, but the kid’s gonna get caught.” (we all know how that turned out). In order for a girl to get to MJ, she needed to go through 4 undercover former narcotics detectives just to speak to Michael. She had to be approved by all 4 to make sure she wasn’t gonna say a damn word about MJ to anyone. So there’s MJ, not the greatest character guy, but he sure was pretty smart.

A couple MJ stories I’ll leave you with:

Story #1 – The day before game 4 of the Bulls Suns finals with the Bulls leading the series 2-1. Michael and Charles Barkley went golfing. They played 48 holes of golf. And Michael bought Charles a $20,000 diamond earring. Johnny asked MJ, “what did you do all that for?” Michael responded, “he won’t get in my way the rest of the series, what’s $20,000 to me? Charles thinks we’re great friends. I hate that fat fuck.” Jordan dropped 55 in game 4 and Barkley never touched him once.

Story #2 – Jordan invited Johnny Bach (Johnny later told me they talk once a month, good friends) to MJ’s Hall of fame dinner. It was $1,000 per plate, plus airfaire, hotel, etc. Johnny straight up told Michael that he didn’t have the money. The next morning, a limo showed up, airfaire and hotel and dinner was paid for, along with other money to spend for the week.

Unbelievable.

Comment

10k for Sweet Baby Ray's

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X