No announcement yet.

******* saying Brandon Rios gets beat by Mercito Gesta WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    so you think boxing is simply about out boxing your opponent?

funny coming from a man who questioned another man's intelligence about the subject matter

Peterson was about as schooled a kid as there is and he got his ass handed to him. Nevermind size or whatever excuse you seem to want to make about this fight he, the boxer, got out boxed.

when adjustments were needed who was the one who sidestepped to land his right uppercut and left hook?

when someone's guard was right by their ears who started looping his right hand to go around that guard?

surely wasn't Peterson the alleged better boxer of the two
    you are a sensitive loon (notice that i ignored you because you are a sensitive FAN BOY who chooses what he wants to read and not whats there. but i will address you from now on) you are focusing on what i said about the peterson bout as if i was talking about that ALONE. i was trying to make a greater point u clown. people were saying that the peterson bout PROVES that rios is world class & he should just run right through Gesta. bull****.

& again with you reading stuff that i never once typed. i never once typed that rios didn't beat up on peterson. he ran through peterson. what i TYPED was that he outweighed peterson by 14 pounds. he didn't beat peterson in a way where it was based on skill. he overpowered peterson.

"so you think boxing is simply about out boxing your opponent?"

no. but in rios case he's there to be out boxed as proven by past opponents that he's faced.

look at a fighter like duran. when duran would come forward he took his time picked his shots and moved his HEAD. even with a guy like mike tyson. when tyson brawled foward he would move his head. even though these fighters could be very effective coming foward. they were also VERY skilled. rios just comes foward and throws wild punches with his chin wide in the air. to me he's there to be outboxed. thats why i don't think Gesta having a nice chance of defeating him is such a farfetched idea.

look if you think rios is the next world class fighter thats your opinion. & i have my own opinion.
    Last edited by americanbot; 11-09-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      wow who thought it would be a good idea to put that music in that video

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
        I think Rios destroys Gesta *******s are saying that
        Rios is slow not proven I disagree with the slow part
        he looked pretty fast at times, with the proven part
        I think he proved to be a real contender in the lightweight division
        With the Peterson victory but ******* are dicrediting the win cause he won by DQ pendejos didn't see that he was kicking the crap out of Peterson and
        perterson had to hit below the belt to slow Rios down

I think Rios wins by 7 round ko
        then he's a gestard not a ******* homey, nobody knows who gesta here in the Philiipines except for some hardcore boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          You mean mercito not Manny right?

And, what are you talking about? Is there a link?

And, Gesta is not really a bad fighter, is not like they're talking about a bum or journeyman or what have you. Gesta seems like a very good prospect and Rios is a prospect/contender type of fighter. Is not really levels above Gesta.

I would favor Rios in that fight. But, people thinking Gesta has shot to beat Rios is not really outrages. If they think Rios then that is outrages however it could be less about being a ******* and more about being Nationalistic if they're Pinoy due to Gesta being a Pinoy.
          I'm a pinoy jro, I'm 100% that rios beat the hell out of gesta in 100 fights and that's not an exageration.

Hope to be proven wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            I'm a pinoy jro, I'm 100% that rios beat the hell out of gesta in 100 fights and that's not an exageration.

Hope to be proven wrong though.

right now, i would agree

but Rios is a fighter that DOES get hit...if Gesta gets polished, it wouldn't surprise me if he beats Rios down the line

that is, if Rios doesnt finally move up to JWW where he belongs

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
              right now, i would agree

but Rios is a fighter that DOES get hit...if Gesta gets polished, it wouldn't surprise me if he beats Rios down the line

IDK, rios is just way too big for a lightweight, I think he over powers gesta every time they fight. Gesta is a small lightweight, he should be campaigning at a lower weight division while rios should be fighting as a heavyweight lol but that's just me.

Comment

then he's a gestard not a ******* homey, nobody knows who gesta here in the Philiipines except for some hardcore boxing fans.
                Reason I said ******* is because stuff they have wrote like manny should beat this guy for talking **** Oh and people do know who Mercito is you will be surprise because in San Diego and Mexican boxing fan know who he is Mercito is a good and promising boxer but these dudes saying Rios is slow Peterson is nothing sorry but Peterson is a good boxer Rios proved he can hang top dog in the lightweight except for Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                  right now, i would agree

Robert Garcia will make him alot better and every fight he is

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                    Reason I said ******* is because stuff they have wrote like manny should beat this guy for talking **** Oh and people do know who Mercito is you will be surprise because in San Diego and Mexican boxing fan know who he is Mercito is a good and promising boxer but these dudes saying Rios is slow Peterson is nothing sorry but Peterson is a good boxer Rios proved he can hang top dog in the lightweight except for Marquez
                    That's the irony homey, he may be more popular there in san diego than in his native city of mandaue, cebu. I know where you are coming from but please, spare us *******s when talking about upcoming pinoy fighters cause they haven't proved anything yet. Btw, I think peterson outbox gesta right now.

Comment

That's the irony homey, he may be more popular there in san diego than in his native city of mandaue, cebu. I know where you are coming from but please, spare us *******s when talking about upcoming pinoy fighters cause they haven't proved anything yet. Btw, I think peterson outbox gesta right now.
                      na Man I think Mercito will end up like Rios with purple and blue balls cause Peterson won't be able to hang with Mercito ( knocking on wood)

Comment

Working...
                      X