No announcement yet.

I was very impressed by an English boxer today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was very impressed by an English boxer today

Everybody seems to be talking about the KO of Amir Khan. Others, myself included, posted about the usual mediocre performance of Audley Harrison.

But there's a silver lining in the clouds that hang over English boxing right now. His name is Nicky Cook, and he's the new WBO super featherweight champion of the world!

I thought he fought very well today - he seemed to have an excellent gameplan, perfect focus, and most importantly, he showed us he has some fine technical boxing skills!

Very true, He seems to be getting over looked big time.

Comment

I don't know, but he seems to be soft around the waistline.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
        Everybody seems to be talking about the KO of Amir Khan. Others, myself included, posted about the usual mediocre performance of Audley Harrison.

But there's a silver lining in the clouds that hang over English boxing right now. His name is Nicky Cook, and he's the new WBO super featherweight champion of the world!

I thought he fought very well today - he seemed to have an excellent gameplan, perfect focus, and most importantly, he showed us he has some fine technical boxing skills!
        Tunney even tho your gay,I still enjoyed this post.

Comment

Didnt Leuveno like knock Cook down 7 times? He's not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
            Didnt Leuveno like knock Cook down 7 times? He's not very good.
            That was at feathweight, Cooke was drained at the weight. Which is why he moved up

Comment

Nice job Tunney for shifting attention to the people who've succeeded. This place is too negative.

In fact you've almost convinced me to remove your quote from my sig. Almost, because it's still too funny not to keep for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                Nice job Tunney for shifting attention to the people who've succeeded. This place is too negative.

In fact you've almost convinced me to remove your quote from my sig. Almost, because it's still too funny not to keep for a few days.
                You couldn't resist either?

Comment

I was disappointed to see Alex Arthur lose but Cook was a worthy winner and I was delighted to see the respect between the two after the fight.

Comment

cook fought the perfect fight against arthur and fully deserves his world title

Comment

Working...
                    X