Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that Carlos Molina isn't boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant see the fight at what weight did he and molina fight at?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      last time i talked to molina, i told him i have yet to watch this fight. never was able to get my hands on a copy. thanks so much for posting it. i have to spread green around, but i'll shoot you some points in the meantime.
      No problem. I saw it a while back when megaupload/sweet boxing was still up and was looking for another copy myself since the site when down. It's pretty cool seeing two top contenders go at it early in their careers when they were nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        cant see the fight at what weight did he and molina fight at?

Comment

Molina had one shit fight in which he won vs Kirkland(who I'm a big fan of) and people go off on him because that's probably the only fight they've seen of him I bet. He fights majority of the times in the ring and the same people that criticize him are the ones that are fans of guys that are known to clinch a lot in fights(Mayweather/Hopkins). Maybe he's just the wrong color...who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Molina had one shit fight in which he won vs Kirkland(who I'm a big fan of) and people go off on him because that's probably the only fight they've seen of him I bet. He fights majority of the times in the ring and the same people that criticize him are the ones that are fans of guys that are known to clinch a lot in fights(Mayweather/Hopkins). Maybe he's just the wrong color...who knows.
            and ward.......

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Scored it 5-3 Molina.
              Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Same here. What rounds did you give Alvarado? I thought he only won 3,4, and 7.
              Same, Molina won that

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
                and ward.......
                Oh yea how can I forget that guy. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  You can look up his Chavez Jr fights, and the Kermit Cintron one too. I'm just posting this one because it's an extremely difficult fight to find online and I uploaded it to youtube just now.
                  Again, thank you. I can't green k you...again (i gotta start spreading some points). I was looking for this fight before Rios-Alvarado, don't think I came anywhere near it. Good looks, bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X