No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Lopez, Chelo, Arroyo in Fantastic Shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Lopez, Chelo, Arroyo in Fantastic Shape

CAGUAS, PUERTO RICO - Former double world champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez continues to prepare for the rematch with the featherweight champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), Mexico's Orlando Salido, which is scheduled for March 10 at the Roberto Clemente Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico. A presentation by Top Rank, in association with PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP), Zanfer Promotions and the Municipality of San Juan, and televised by the Showtime and Showtime Extreme.

[Click Here To Read More]

juanma looks way better in this photo then the one of salido that was posted yesterday or the day before. still gonna be a hell of a fight.

anyone know how garcia and concepcion are doing on weight?

Comment

133 a week out? Perfect

Looks great

Comment

poor salido...it was good while it lasted I guess. Juanma by homicide

Comment

Both JuanMa and "Siri" look great. It appears these guys took the rematch very seriously. This is gonna be a war!

Comment

War Juanma!

Comment

Juanma got this!!

Comment

It should be a good one, while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by 1981boxing View Post
                  poor salido...it was good while it lasted I guess. Juanma by homicide
                  You gonna give props if Salido wins again?

Comment

This is a tough one to predict. Lopez wants his belt back, and Salido wants to keep it. I know that sounds obvious, but it seems both these guys are very determined. I give Orlando the edge, only because I think JuanMa's defensive issues aren't easily correctable, but this fight will be a struggle.

Comment

Working...
                    X