No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola to weigh 230 next week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Arreola to weigh 230 next week?

Chris Arreola mentioned in an interview that he plans to weigh in at 230. If that's true, then it means he actually trained and if he actually trained, then that means he gives a s**t finally.

I really wanted Tomasz to win so he can fight David Haye next, but a motivated Arreola is catching him and stopping him by the 7th round. Last time Arreola actually trained, he KO'ed the dude in one round.

If that is true then I am excited. I won't get my hopes up just yet though...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      Chris Arreola mentioned in an interview that he plans to weigh in at 230. If that's true, then it means he actually trained and if he actually trained, then that means he gives a s**t finally.

I really wanted Tomasz to win so he can fight David Haye next, but a motivated Arreola is catching him and stopping him by the 7th round. Last time Arreola actually trained, he KO'ed the dude in one round.
      Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      If that is true then I am excited. I won't get my hopes up just yet though...
      that would be a suprise lol

Comment

I will be thoroughly pissed if he's 230.

I want to see a fatty kick ass.

Not a hard working, gym rat.

They are so boring.

Comment

I think Arreola is going to run over Adamek no matter what weight hes at.

Comment

he says that **** before every fight.

both arreola and ramirez say how chris will be in the best shape of his life, and then he enters the ring heavier than he did for his last fight

bs that's all it is, he's not going to be anywhere near 230

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
              he says that **** before every fight.

both arreola and ramirez say how chris will be in the best shape of his life, and then he enters the ring heavier than he did for his last fight

bs that's all it is, he's not going to be anywhere near 230

I hope Arreola remains fat.

And uses his natural talent to win or lose.

Comment

I wouldnt be suprise because i know he can do it if he want to, I was disappointed he didnt put a bit much effort into getting himself in shape for the Vitali fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I hope Arreola remains fat.

And uses his natural talent to win or lose.
                  are you serious? the guy doesnt have any natural talent, it's easy to look as if you have natural talent when you chasing down an overmatched witherspoon, starching an ancient gentle giant mccline, and stopping the already 'stoppable' walker.

we all saw what happened to chris when he stepped in the ring with the real 'talent' of the heavyweight division.

the guy relies purely on his size, that's it

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
                    are you serious? the guy doesnt have any natural talent, it's easy to look as if you have natural talent when you chasing down an overmatched witherspoon, starching an ancient gentle giant mccline, and stopping the already 'stoppable' walker.

we all saw what happened to chris when he stepped in the ring with the real 'talent' of the heavyweight division.

the guy relies purely on his size, that's it

Yeah, that's true. He's not Corrie Sanders.

Never worked out but blasted Wlad to kingdom come.

I miss guys like that.

Arreola has some talent.

If it was all size Garing Lane and Julius Long would be champs....

Comment

Working...
                    X