No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas praises Wlad!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hawk7 View Post
    Atlas praising Wlad will jinx him and he'll lose against Povetkin in Sept...

if only Atlas could have kept up the hatin', Wlad would continue to win...
    Atlas is just an idiot, whatever he says is really of no consequence.

Comment

btw, Povetkin took like 1,001 shots to the face by Eddie Chambers and kept coming, he attacks, something noone has done to Wlad since Sanders and the first Brewster fight!!

I think Povetkin was holding back a tad, if he was to blow out Donald, Byrd, Chambers, and Estrada he'd never get his title shot, they'd avoid him some way, I know he got injured before the scheduled Wlad fight but I feel they chose Povetkin next seeing him as slow, green and easy to hit due to his fights with Byrd, Donald and Chambers, since he beat Sykes and Estrada...

Povetkin from the opening round needs to bum rush Wlad full tilt, go for broke, make it a War and he can win or he'll suffer the fate of Chagaev!!

Povetkin needs to watch the Sanders fight over and over, attack attack attack or lose with a pizza face and a paycheck... lol

Comment

Noone has a chance against Wlad save for his brother, Dimitrienko, and maybe Haye on his best day. Povetkin earned his shot, but he's not physically imposing enough to beat a Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
          Then Michael Grant who's even taller than Wlad should have been heavyweight champion?

But no, Grant had a ****ty trainer.
          and a glass chin aginst hard punchers.

Comment

Working...
          X