Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Student boxing as a part time job. Good idea? How far can I go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG please feed the troll more guys.

He'll have his "first fight" and then somehow no footage will be available not unlike TS' other troll thread, Kid Tiger Muhammad.

I know that some of you guys know and are just playing along, but this is silly

Comment

IMO bro, you should cut down to 108 and pick up every single belt from there to heavyweight... ATG status right there.
      Sounds like a good idea to me.

Comment

I would say get some training; study some technique and go for it. I've have 4 amateur fights and im 30; I started 3 years ago to get in shape, and it was fun so i stick with it for a while. Who knows how far you will go, tht depend on you...

Comment

8 days until the decision.

I'm defnitely gonna spar a few more rounds with some pros. I'm gonna attempt to contact Robert Garcia and maybe get in a few rounds against some of his fighters. See how much potential I have.

Man I'm soo pumped over my power though, it really feel like I'm packing a hella punch.

Comment

Ok.. the latest update.

I was able to actually drain myself down to 154 pounds and rehydrate back up to 178 just to see if it worked.. it did.

Fighting a 154 pound Ameatur as a 178 pound guy felt great.. He literally could not hurt me despite my lack of experience.. I just walked him down and they had to stop the fight in the 2nd round at the Gym.

SO yes.. This plan does work. Being a 6'1 1/2 178 pound welterweight feels good.

Comment

Working...
            X