Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band aid still hating. Using the word racist to disguise your real reason for hating. Mad because hes a beast in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by bighey
      Now the racism thing gets me pissed when it causes death, ie Travon in Florida situation,
      Stopped reading here, Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, and Zimmerman was forced to use lethal tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        Who gives a fuk who calls him racist? We are all racist to a certain degree no matter what anyone says. Its human nature, its life. We all need to control it. Its tough to control when you are young and haven't been taught better. I'm sure Broner says and thinks racist shiiit sometimes, but I don't think he completely buys into it and actually hates any race. These guys that accuse him of being racist are racist too! Everyone is! We all just need to control it the best we can.
        It's hard for some people to accept their own flaws, but have no problem pointing out the flaws in others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
          Exactly, how would all these black posters on here feel if someone like Rios retweeted "nigger" and then say it felt good doing so? You people would be going crazy so stfu with your double standards.
          says the guy that praises anything and everythiing mexican

Comment

Exactly, how would all these black posters on here feel if someone like Rios retweeted "nigger" and then say it felt good doing so? You people would be going crazy so stfu with your double standards.
            I got a temp ban for calling larryx a negro. Not kneegrow, but ne-grow, as in spanish.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              says the guy that praises anything and everythiing mexican
              Nothing wrong with embracing my own culture. The fighters I like don't go on racist rants or openly use racial derogatory terms (except for Floyd on uStream) can you say that about yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                he retweeted "wetback" and other racist **** on his twitter account and then said "that felt good". Too bad you guys aren't willing to believe that, GBP made him take it down.
                yup,

he also made fun of Pacquiao but this fight hype guy probably edited the rest out. Broner is and idiot, he wore a filipino flag jacket and Pacquiao nike shoes when he boxes, and than disses the man and did some type of ching chong chang remark which is chinese.

That is like a KKK neo nazi skin head saying he hates Japanese yet drives a Honda civic.

This guy is a joke and the only ones who follow him are pathetic.

Comment

Nothing wrong with embracing my own culture. The fighters I like don't go on racist rants or openly use racial derogatory terms (except for Floyd on uStream) can you say that about yours?
                  no they just cheat with illegal substances in their gloves.how do you feel about chavez sr?

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    no they just cheat with illegal substances in their gloves.how do you feel about chavez sr?
                    What illegal substances?

Comment

• Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
                      What illegal substances?
                      the illegal substance that got margarito suspended for a year

Comment

Working...
                      X