• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silva vs Belfort [The Gifs+Spoilers]

The front kick in all its glory

With the final bit of GNP

and for a few extra lulz

The whole card was a dissapointment. Need a wrestler to beat Silva...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      i really enjoyed the kelly vs cerrone fight, the taylor vs ruediger mismatch, Bader being made to look small and scared was kinda funny. Kingsburys ribbreaking 21 second demolition was impressive and the ellenberger fight was interesting.

dunno, seemed pretty solid overall.

griffin vs franklin sucked as i thought it would. dunno why people picked this as potential FOTN beforehand.

and im sure for some, Bader will of been a HUGE disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
        i really enjoyed the kelly vs cerrone fight, the taylor vs ruediger mismatch, Bader being made to look small and scared was kinda funny. Kingsburys ribbreaking 21 second demolition was impressive and the ellenberger fight was interesting.

dunno, seemed pretty solid overall.

griffin vs franklin sucked as i thought it would. dunno why people picked this as potential FOTN beforehand.

and im sure for some, Bader will of been a HUGE disappointment.
        I thought the Undercard was great. The main card however, was really lame IMO. Ellenberger did okay. The first round was the best of that fight though. Bader/Jones was a huge disappointment IMO. I felt like both of them could of done more. Does every exciting fighter that goes to Greg Jackson's camp become boring? Jones just didn't seem like himself. Forrest vs. Rich had all the right factors to be FOTN, but Forrest caught the "fighting not to lose" bug. Vitor gets koed with a front/push kick. Pretty lame...

Comment

I thought the Undercard was great. The main card however, was really lame IMO. Ellenberger did okay. The first round was the best of that fight though. Bader/Jones was a huge disappointment IMO. I felt like both of them could of done more. Does every exciting fighter that goes to Greg Jackson's camp become boring? Jones just didn't seem like himself. Forrest vs. Rich had all the right factors to be FOTN, but Forrest caught the "fighting not to lose" bug. Vitor gets koed with a front/push kick. Pretty lame...
          that kick was brutal

Cerrone is with Jackson.. so is Leonard "The Decision" Garcia.
          Diego Sanchez is back with him. Carlos Condit is with him too.

As much as I hate the negative tactics that seem to come from Jackson, i think that alot of the blame clearly needs to lay with the fighter too.

I think Jones was a bit cautious cause Bader does have power. but he completely manhandled him in the wrestling and seemed so much stronger.

Comment

and for a few extra lulz

thats awesome
            especially after you look at the first 2 and your not expecting the 3rd...lol

Comment

Silva is going to EMBARRASS St. Pierre.

I love GSP. Great guy. But Silva is going to DOMINATE AND EMBARRASS him.

Comment

damnnnnn what a kick.....cant wait to see silva and gsp...

Comment

and for a few extra lulz

WHat happened to Vitor????
                  I dont keep up much with the entire sport but i do remember this guy used to have an agressive style.....

That gif show a man who is uncertain, not of what to do in a fight, but rather if he should be fighting.....

Comment

well Anderson is a dangerous counterpuncher and likes to wave his hands around and kinda run. I think he was being patient so he didnt gas, but he already looked frustrated, threw a combo, and not long after he ate a kick straight to the jaw that he never expected in the face.

just one of those nights.

Comment

Working...
                    X